Florida, December 27, 2017/Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Proteomics Market By Equipment Analysis (Chromatography, Protein Microarray, Mass Spectroscopy, Protein fractionation, X-ray Crystallography); By Application Analysis (Drug discovery, Clinical Diagnosis); By Service Analysis (Laboratory Service, Data Analysis and Services) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
Proteome is a whole set of proteins that is produced by means of a machine or an organism. It is able to range with exceptional time, necessities, stresses, that an organism is going via. Proteomic is a scientific study of proteins on a broader way. On the grounds that proteins are the useful devices of cells, subsequently proteomic answers all the questions related to it. Proteomics research can be enhanced through advances in mass spectrometry and protein and DNA collection database. Proteomics requires many instruments, media, reagents and software’s for protein identification, quantification and identity of the interplay among proteins.
The Global Proteomics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 31 Billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 11.0% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/proteomics-market-report
The major driving factors of Global Proteomics Market are as follows:
• Increasing demand for personalized medicine market
• Technical advancement
• Rising genetic disorders
• Birth disorders
• Increase biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical market is fast
The restraining factors of Global Proteomics Market are as follows:
• Need professional researchers
• High rate of the medicines and devices
The Global Proteomics Market is segmented on the lines of its equipment, application, service and regional. Based on equipment segmentation it covers chromatography, protein microarray, mass spectroscopy, protein fractionation, X-ray crystallography and others. Under application segmentation it covers drug discovery, clinical diagnosis and others. Service segment is classified into laboratory service and data analysis and services. The Global Proteomics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Proteomics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Proteomics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Proteomics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, Genzyme Corporation, GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Affymetrix Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/proteomics-market-report
The Global Proteomics Market has been segmented as below:
By Equipment Analysis
• Protein Microarray
• Mass Spectroscopy
• Protein fractionation
• X-ray Crystallography
By Application Analysis
- Drug discovery
• Clinical Diagnosis
By Service Analysis
- Laboratory Service
• Data Analysis and Services
By Regional Analysis
- North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Proteomics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Proteomics Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States