Florida,January 22,2018: Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market Research Report – It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Illumina, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), CooperSurgical, Inc. (U.S.), and Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) (China) Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 546.00 Million by 2022 at a CAGR of 10% in the given forecast period.
Based on procedure type segmentation it covers preimplantation genetic screening, preimplantation genetic diagnosis. Based on application segmentation it covers aneuploidy, structural chromosomal abnormalities, and single gene disorders, x-linked disorders, hla typing, gender identification. Based on end user segmentation it covers maternity centers & fertility clinics, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and service providers, research laboratories & academic institutes.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/preimplantation-genetic-testing-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market are as follows:
- Decreasing fertility rates worldwide
- Growing public-private savings in the field of preimplantation genetic testing
- Increasing number of fertility clinics worldwide
- New development technological advancements in the field of genetic analysis
- Highly threat of chromosomal abnormalities with advancing maternal age
The restraining factors of Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market are as follows:
- Adverse government regulations
- Expensive practical associated with preimplantation genetic testing
- Procedural drawbacks of Preimplantation Genetic Testing With Advancing Age
- Socio ethical interests Regarding Preimplantation Genetic examination
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/preimplantation-genetic-testing-market
Based on end user segmentation it covers maternity centers & fertility clinics, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and service providers, research laboratories & academic institutes. The Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening: Market Overview
4.2 Geographic Analysis: Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening Market, By Technology (2016)
4.3 Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market , By Application, 2017 vs 2022
4.4 Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market , By Product & Service (2017 vs 2022)
4.5 Geographical Snapshot of the Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening Market
5 Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market: Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.1 Value Chain Analysis
6.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.3 Regulatory Scenario
7 Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening Market, By Procedure Type
8 Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening Market, By Technology
9 Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening Market, By Product and Service
10 Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening Market, By Application
11 Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening Market, By End User
12 Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening Market, By Region
13 Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market: Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Top Product Manufacturers
14.1.1 Illumina, Inc.
14.1.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
14.1.3 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
14.1.4 Perkinelmer, Inc.
14.1.5 Coopersurgical, Inc. (A Subsidiary of the Cooper Companies, Inc.)
14.1.6 ABBott Laboratories
14.1.7 Natera, Inc.
14.1.8 Rubicon Genomics (A Subsidiary of Takara Bio Usa Holdings, Inc.)
14.1.9 Oxford Gene Technology
14.1.10 Yikon Genomics
14.2 Top Service Provider Companies
14.2.1 Beijing Genomics Institute
14.2.2 Good Start Genetics, Inc.
14.2.3 Invicta Genetics
14.2.4 Combimatrix Corporation
14.2.5 Genea Limited
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States