Florida, February 06.2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Preclinical Imaging In-VIVO Systems and Reagents Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Aspect Imaging Ltd, Bruker Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Li-Cor Biosciences, MR Solutions Ltd., Mediso Ltd., Milabs B.V., MiltenyiBiotec GmbH, Perkinelmer and Trifoil Imaging. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The preclinical imaging in vivo systems and reagents Market is expected to exceed more than US $ 960 million by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% in the given forecast period.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Preclinical Imaging In-VIVO Systems and Reagents Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Preclinical Imaging in Vivo Systems and Reagents Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Preclinical Imaging IN-VIVO Systems and Reagents Market are as follows:
• Technical advancements in the area of molecular imaging
• Growing market demand for noninvasive small animal imaging techniques
• Increasing number of public and private initiative and financial support to support preclinical researches
The restraining factors of Global Preclinical Imaging In-VIVO Systems and Reagents Market are as follows:
• Strict rules leading preclinical research
• Major installation and operational cost related with preclinical
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Preclinical Imaging Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Preclinical Imaging Market, By Modality
7.2 Optical Imaging Systems
7.2.1 Bioluminescence/Fluorescence Imaging Systems
7.2.2 Standalone Fluorescence Imaging Systems
7.2.3 (Optical + X-Ray)/(Optical + CT) Systems
7.3 Nuclear Imaging Systems
7.3.1 Micro-PET Systems
184.108.40.206 Standalone PET Systems
220.127.116.11 PET/CT Systems
18.104.22.168 PET/MRI Systems
7.3.2 Micro-Spect Systems
22.214.171.124 Standalone Spect Systems
126.96.36.199 Spect/CT Systems
188.8.131.52 Spect/MRI Systems
7.3.3 Trimodality (Spect/PET/CT) Systems
7.7 Photoacoustic Imaging Systems
7.8 Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI) Systems
8 Global Preclinical Imaging Market, By Reagent
9 Preclinical Imaging Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Perkinelmer, Inc.
11.3 Bruker Corporation
11.4 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
11.5 Mediso Ltd.
11.6 Milabs B.V.
11.7 MR Solutions Ltd.
11.8 Aspect Imaging Ltd.
11.9 Li-Cor Biosciences
11.10 Trifoil Imaging
11.11 Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States