Florida, February 06, 2018/Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Nylon Cable Ties Market By Application Analysis (Electronics & electrical, Building & construction, Automotive, Agriculture, Consumer good, Industrial); By Type Analysis (PA66 cable ties, PA6 cable ties) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2023”.
A nylon cable tie commonly known as wire tie, steggel tie, hose tie, zip tie or zap strap, by the brand names Ty-Rap and Panduit strap. It is a sort of latch which is utilized for holding things together, significantly electrical links or wires. They offer unrivaled properties, for example, convenience and are ease and omnipresent, bringing about a wide range of use crosswise over end-utilize enterprises as farming, car, customer merchandise, electrical and gadgets, and building and development. The nylon link ties has an adaptable tape area with teeth that draw in with a pawl in the go to shape a ratchet so that as the free end of the tape segment is pulled, the link tie fixes and does not come unraveled.
The Global Nylon Cable Ties Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 135.7 Million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.24% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/nylon-cable-ties-market
The major driving factors of Global Nylon Cable Ties Market are as follows:
- Rising FDI strengthens the economic development and industrialization
- Strong requirement for cable for nylon cable ties
- Growing due to the ease offered by nylon cable ties in each industry
- Rise in automotive and construction industries
The restraining factors of Global Nylon Cable Ties Market are as follows:
- Government regulations are becoming strict against the use of plastic products
- Unstable crude oil prices
- Tax laws
The Global Nylon Cable Ties Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on Type analysis it is segmented as PA66 cable ties, PA6 cable ties and others. On the basis of application it includes electronics & electrical, building & construction, automotive, agriculture, consumer good, industrial, others (packaging). The Global Nylon Cable Ties Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Nylon Cable Ties Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Nylon Cable Ties Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Nylon Cable Ties Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include American Elite Molding (U.S.), 3M (U.S.), Hellermann Tyton (U.K), Thomas & Betts Corporation (U.S.), Ascend Perfomance Material (U.S.), Yueqing huada Plastic (China), HONT Electrical Co. Ltd (China), Partex. (Sweden), and KSS (Taiwan) and Changhong Plasctoc group (China). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/nylon-cable-ties-market
The Global Nylon Cable Ties Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Analysis:
- Electronics & electrical
- Building & construction
- Consumer good
- Others (Packaging)
By Type Analysis:
- PA66 cable ties
- PA6 cable ties
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Nylon Cable Ties Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Nylon Cable Ties Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States