A medicated feed additive is a super food that includes dietary and nutrition for to improve the feed standards for animals for betterment of animals productivity and health. Additives can help to improve the efficiency and production levels along with their wellbeing. Medicated feed additives are relevant for livestock for stocker grazing along with other types of animals that can achieve human need for food, milk and other cultivation operations. The basic need of medicated feed additives is to keep animal fitness and raise the animals with good feed efficiency. However the medicated feed must be produced with due responsibility and regulations and must quit if any signs are shown at the time of growth.
The Medicated Feed Additives Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 15.32 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.41% in the given forecast period.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Medicated Feed Additives Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Medicated Feed Additives Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
You can find full report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medicated-feed-additives-market
The major driving factors of Medicated Feed Additives Market are as follows:
- Provide rich in supplements
- Growing mindfulness about meat and dairy items
- Growing worries about the strength of domesticated animals
The restraining factors of Medicated Feed Additives Market are as follows:
- Uncertainty of the world economy
- Strict rules for the use of medicated feed additives
- Medicated feed ingredients may cause harm to Humans
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Cargill (U.S), Purina Animal Nutrition (Land O’ Lakes) (U.S.), CHS Inc. (U.S), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), and Zoetis Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
126.96.36.199 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
188.8.131.52 Key Data From Primary Sources
184.108.40.206 Key Industry Insights
220.127.116.11 Breakdown of Primary Interviews
2.2.1 Rising Livestock Population
2.2.2 Increasing Demand for Milk and Meat Products
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Market Breakdown & Data Triangulation
2.5 Research Assumptions & Limitations
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Medicated Feed Additives Market, By Mixture Type
8 Medicated Feed Additives Market, By Type
9 Medicated Feed Additives Market, By Category
10 Medicated Feed Additives Market, By Livestock
11 Medicated Feed Additives Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Zoetis Inc.
13.3 Archer Daniels Midland Company
13.4 CHS Inc.
13.5 Purina Animal Nutrition (Land O’ Lakes)
13.6 Adisseo France Sas
13.7 Alltech Inc. (Ridley)
13.8 Biostadt India Limited
13.10 Hipro Animal Nutrtion
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States