Florida, February 01, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Medical Radiation detection, Monitoring & Safety Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Mirion Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), IBA Worldwide (Belgium), Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), Sun Nuclear Corporation (U.S.), Ludlum Measurements, Inc. (U.S.), Radiation Detection Company, Inc. (U.S.), Landauer, Inc. (U.S.), Biodex Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Arrow-Tech, Inc. (U.S.), Fluke Biomedical (U.S.), AmRay Medical (Ireland), Infab Corporation (U.S.), and PTW Freiburg GmbH (Germany). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Medical Radiation detection, Monitoring & Safety Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.215 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.5% in the given forecast period.
The Medical Radiation detection, Monitoring & Safety Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-radiation-detection-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Medical Radiation detection, Monitoring & Safety Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Medical Radiation detection, Monitoring & Safety Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Medical Radiation detection, Monitoring & Safety Market are as follows:
- Growing need of nuclear medicine and radiation therapy for diagnosis and treatment
- Increasing global prevalence of cancer
- Development safety awareness among people working in radiation-prone environments
- Growing number of diagnostic imaging centers
The restraining factors of Medical Radiation detection, Monitoring & Safety Market are as follows:
- Absence of skillful radiation professionals and qualified medical physicists
- Product approval delays due to strict regulatory guidelines
- Substitutes energy such as renewable energy
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-radiation-detection-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Medical Radiation Detection and Monitoring Market, By Detector
6.1.1 Gas-Filled Detectors
18.104.22.168 Geiger–Muller Counters
22.214.171.124 Ionization Chambers
126.96.36.199.2 Radiation Survey Meters
188.8.131.52 Proportional Counters
184.108.40.206 Inorganic Scintillators
220.127.116.11 Organic Scintillators
6.1.3 Solid-State Detectors
18.104.22.168 Semiconductor Detectors
22.214.171.124.1 Ionizing Radiation Detectors
126.96.36.199.2 Terahertz Radiation Detectors
188.8.131.52 Diamond Detectors
7 Medical Radiation Detection and Monitoring Market, By Product
8 Medical Radiation Safety Market, By Product
9 Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring, and Safety Market, By End User
10 Medical Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Landauer, Inc.
12.2 Mirion Technologies, Inc.
12.3 IBA Worldwide
12.4 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
12.5 Sun Nuclear Corporation
12.6 Ludlum Measurements, Inc.
12.7 Radiation Detection Company Inc.
12.8 Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.
12.9 Arrow-Tech, Inc.
12.10 Fluke Biomedical
12.11 Amray Medical
12.12 Infab Corporation
12.13 Ptw Freiburg GmbH
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States