Florida, January 04, 2018: The Global Medical Device Connectivity Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers Wireless technologies, wired technologies and Hybrid technologies. On component basis it involves Medical devices connectivity solutions, Medical devices connectivity services. Based on end user it covers Hospitals, Home Healthcare and Others. The Global Medical Device Connectivity Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic Market is further segmented to provide Market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Global Medical Device Connectivity Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.68 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR 26% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional Markets on Medical Device Connectivity Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-device-connectivity-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the Market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global Market. Key players profiled in the report include NantHealth, Inc. (U.S.), Qualcomm Inc. (U.S), Bernoulli Enterprise Inc. (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Digi International Inc. (U.S.), Lantronix, Inc. (U.S.), Infosys Limited (India) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Market for Medical Device Connectivity Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global Market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new Market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Medical Device Connectivity Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Medical Device Connectivity Market are as follows:
- Increase in Remote Patient Monitoring and telehealth Markets
- Increasing operational efficiency of medical staff
- IOT connected devices in healthcare benefits in analysis of data
- Increasing importance of patient safety and care quality
- Latest technologies in mobile health
The restraining factors of Global Medical Device Connectivity Market are as follows:
- Security concerns related to patient privacy
- Small hospitals and healthcare institutes cannot afford additional costs
- Connectivity issues among various medical institutions and hospital information system(HIS) and medical devices
- Operational and connectivity problems in remote areas specially in developing economies
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/medical-device-connectivity-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium in sights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.2 Industry Trends
6.2.1 Growing Need for Semantic Interoperability Through Medical Devices Connectivity Solutions
6.2.2 Transition of Poc Diagnostics From Hospitals to Home
6.2.3 Growing Adoption of Telehealth Solutions
6.3 Product Portfolio Analysis
6.4 Regulatory Analysis
7 Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Product
8 Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Technology
9 Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By End User
10 Global Medical Device Connectivity Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 GE Healthcare
12.3 Qualcomm Inc.
12.4 Cerner Corporation
12.5 Nanthealth, Inc.
12.6 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.7 Medtronic PLC
12.8 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.9 Infosys Limited
12.10 Digi International Inc.
12.11 Lantronix, Inc.
12.12 Bernoulli Enterprise, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States