Florida, January 04, 2018: The IOT in Healthcare on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The IOT in Healthcare is expected to exceed more than US$ 158.07 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 30.8% in the given forecast period.
The IOT in Healthcare is segmented on the lines of its application, component. End-user and regional. Based on application segmentation it covers telemedicine, clinical operations and workflow management, connected imaging, inpatient monitoring, medication management. Based on component segmentation it covers medical devices, systems & software, service. Based on end user segmentation it covers hospitals, surgical centers, and clinics, clinical research organizations (CRO), government and defense institutions, research and diagnostic laboratories.
Browser Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-healthcare
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IOT in Healthcare and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IOT in Healthcare.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of IOT in Healthcare are as follows:
- Development of IoT solutions for reduced cost of care
- Progression of artificial intelligence technology
- Developing economies are gaining growth potential
- Increase in investment for healthcare IoT solutions
- Increasing Adoption of Tele presence Technology
- Growing penetration of connected devices in healthcare
The restraining factors of IOT in Healthcare are as follows:
- Shortfall of skill in deploying IOT solutions
- Growing Interoperability Risks Hospital Security
- Absence of Governance Standards
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on IOT in Healthcare with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medtronic PLC (U.S.), Royal Philips (Netherlands), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), Qualcomm Life, Inc. (U.S.), Honeywell Life Care Solutions (U.S.) and Stanley Healthcare (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-in-healthcare
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 IoT Healthcare Market, By Component
8 IoT Healthcare Market, By Application
9 IoT Healthcare Market, By Connectivity Technology
10 IoT Healthcare Market, By End User
11 Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape (Vendor Dive)
13 Company Profiles
13.1 Medtronic PLC
13.2 Royal Philips
13.3 Cisco Systems Inc.
13.4 IBM Corporation
13.5 GE Healthcare
13.6 Microsoft Corporation
13.7 SAP SE
13.8 Qualcomm Life, Inc.
13.9 Honeywell Life Care Solutions
13.10 Stanley Healthcare
13.11 Key Innovators
13.11.1 Diabetizer GmbH & Co. Kg
13.11.2 Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
13.11.4 Cerner Corporation
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States