Florida, December 18, 2017: The IoT Chip Market is segmented on the lines of its hardware, end use applications and regional. Based on hardware segmentation it covers processor, sensor, connectivity IC, memory device, logic device. Based on end use application it covers wearable devices, healthcare, consumer electronics, building automation, industrial, automotive & transportation, bfsi, agriculture, retail, oil & gas, others. The IoT Chip Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The IoT Chip Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14.81 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 13.2% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-chip-market
The major driving factors of IoT Chip Market are as follows:
- Increase in investments to promote IOT sector by government
- Owing to growth of IOT Demand for Application-Specific MCUs and Flexible Soc-Type Designs is increasing
- Increasing innovative market of connected wearable devices
- Increase in growth of cheap and low cost wireless sensor networks and products
The restraining factors of IoT Chip Market are as follows:
- Privacy and security of data threats are increasing
- Connected devices consume high power
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IoT Chip Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IoT Chip Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/iot-chip-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on IoT Chip Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.2.1 By Hardware
5.2.2 By End-Use Application
5.2.3 By Geography
5.3 Market Evolution of Internet of Things
5.4 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Increasing Demand for Application-Specific MCUs and Flexible Soc-Type Designs Owing to Growth of IoT
18.104.22.168 IPV6 Provides Better Security Solution Than IPV4 and ITS Adoption Leads to the Availability of More IP Address Space for the IoT Market
22.214.171.124 Growing Market of Connected and Wearable Devices
126.96.36.199 Growth of Low-Cost Smart Wireless Sensor Networks
188.8.131.52 Increasing IoT Investments
184.108.40.206 Increasing Concerns Regarding Privacy and Security of Data
220.127.116.11 Government Funding to Promote IoT
18.104.22.168 Opportunities for Cross-Sector Collaborations
22.214.171.124 Lack of Common Protocols and Communication Standards Across Platforms
126.96.36.199 High Power Consumption By Connected Devices
6 Industry Trends
7 IoT Chip Market, By Hardware
8 Market, By End-Use Application
9 IoT Chip Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Intel Corporation
11.3 Qualcomm Incorporated
11.4 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
11.5 Texas Instruments Incorporated
11.6 Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
11.7 Mediatek Inc.
11.8 Microchip Technology Inc.
11.9 Renesas Electronics Corporation
11.10 Stmicroelectronics N.V.
11.11 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
11.12 Nvidia Corporation
11.13 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
11.14 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States