Florida,January 31,2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Interventional Radiology Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Siemens Healthcare GmBH (Siemens AG) (Germany), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (The Netherlands), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Toshiba Corporation) (Japan), GE Healthcare (General Electric Company) (U.K.), Hitachi Medical Corporation (Hitachi Ltd.) (Japan), Carestream Health, Inc. (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan Hologic), Inc. (U.S.), Fujifilm Corporation (Japan), Samsung Medison (South Korea), and Esaote S.p.A (Italy).Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Interventional Radiology Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 23.00 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
Directly interventional radiology offers a few focal points shorter recovery period, reduced hospitalization time, more prominent patient comfort, and high cost savings. These exams frequently reduce the requirement & need for patients to experience more obtrusive and costly techniques. The developing advancements in this field, for example, 3-D imaging, image fusion and hybrid modalities, should increase expansion of this market even further.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/interventional-radiology-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Interventional Radiology Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Interventional Radiology Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The restraining factors of Interventional Radiology Market are as follows:
- Danger of high radiation exposure to limit the use of ct scanners
- Entry Barriers for New Players
- Reduction in Hospital Budget
- Lack of helium – a major concern for MRI manufacturers and healthcare facilities
- Adoption of Refurbished Interventional Radiology Systems is increasing
The major driving factors of Interventional Radiology Market are as follows:
- Growing incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases
- Rising demand for minimally invasive method
- Emerging markets
- New improved technological advancements in interventional radiology devices
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/interventional-radiology-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Industry Insights
6 Market Overview
7 Interventional Radiology Market, By Product
7.2 MRI Systems
7.3 Ultrasound Imaging Systems
7.4 CT Scanners
7.5 Angiography Systems
7.6 Fluoroscopy Systems
7.7 Biopsy Devices
7.8 Other Devices
8 Interventional Radiology Market, By Procedure
8.4 Biopsy and Drainage
8.9 Other Procedures
9 Interventional Radiology Market, By Application
10 Interventional Radiology Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profile
12.2 GE Healthcare (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
12.3 Siemens AG
12.4 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.5 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Toshiba Corporation)
12.6 Hitachi Medical Corporation (Hitachi Ltd.)
12.7 Carestream Health
12.8 Esaote S.P.A.
12.9 Hologic Inc.
12.10 Shimadzu Corporation
12.11 Samsung Medison
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States