The Influenza Diagnostics Market is segmented on the lines of its test type, end user and regional. Based on test type segmentation it covers traditional diagnostic tests, viral culture, rapid influenza detection tests (RIDT), direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) tests, serological assays, molecular diagnostic tests, RT-PCR, nucleic acid sequence-based amplification (NASBA) tests, loop-mediated isothermal amplification-based assays (LAMP), simple amplification-based assays (SAMBA), other tests (Microarray-based Approaches and Nucleic Acid Sequencing Approaches). Based on end user segmentation it covers Hospitals & Clinics, Reference Laboratories, Other End Users. The Influenza Diagnostics Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Influenza Diagnostics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 0.7674 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.6% in the given forecast period.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Influenza Diagnostics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Influenza Diagnostics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/influenza-diagnostics-market
The major driving factors of Influenza Diagnostics Market are as follows:
- Development in research funding for influenza diagnostics
- Growing demand for faster diagnosis and control of influenza
- Progressions in Genomic and Proteomic Technologies
- Significant boom prospects in developing economies globally
The restraining factors of Influenza Diagnostics Market are as follows:
- Erraticism in sensitivity and specificity among influenza diagnostic tests
- Increasing healthcare costs restraining the usage of novel infection diagnostic techniques
- Strict regulatory systems
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Influenza Diagnostics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2.1 Increasing Prevalence of Influenza
5.2.2 Growth in Research Funding for Influenza Diagnostics
5.2.3 Rising Demand for Faster Diagnosis and Control of Influenza
5.3.1 Variability in Sensitivity and Specificity Among Influenza Diagnostic Tests
5.3.2 Stringent Regulatory Framework
5.3.3 Rising Healthcare Costs Limiting the Usage of Novel Influenza Diagnostic Techniques
5.4.1 Advancements in Genomic and Proteomic Technologies
5.4.2 Significant Growth Prospects in Developing Countries
5.5.1 Dearth of Skilled Personnel to Handle Advanced Influenza Diagnostic Tools
5.6 Regulatory Framework
5.6.1 North America
6 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By Test Type
7 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By End User
8 Influenza Diagnostics Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
10.2 F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
10.3 Becton, Dickinson and Company
10.4 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
10.5 Alere Inc.
10.6 Diasorin S.P.A.
10.7 Quidel Corporation
10.8 Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
10.9 Analytik Jena AG (A Subsidiary of Endress+Hauser AG)
10.10 Luminex Corporation
10.11 SA Scientific, Ltd.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States