Florida, January 10, 2018: The internet of things is the internetworking of bodily gadgets, cars, buildings, and other items. Embedded with electronics, software program, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data. The internet of things lets in objects to be sensed and/or controlled remotely across current community infrastructure. Creating possibilities for extra direct integration of the physical world into laptop based systems, and ensuing in stepped forward performance, accuracy and monetary advantage.
The Global Industrial Internet Of Things Market is segmented on the lines of its end user, technology and regional. End user segment is classified into manufacturing, healthcare, retail and ICT. Based on technology segmentation it covers sensors, RFID, industrial robotics, 3D printing, distributed control system, condition monitoring, smart meter, autonomous haulage system, yield monitors, guidance & steering, GPS/GNSS, flow and application control devices and networking technology. The Global Industrial Internet Of Things Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Global Industrial Internet Of Things Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 176 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 8% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Industrial-internet-of-things-market
The major driving factors of Global Industrial Internet of Things Market are as follows:
- Technical development in semiconductor and electronics devices
- Standardization of IPV6
- Growth of cloud computing technology
- Support from governments all over the world
The restraining factors of Global Industrial Internet of Things Market are as follows:
- Need standardization
- Scarcity of skilled workforce
This report provides:
1) An overview of the Global Industrial Internet of Things Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Industrial Internet of Things Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include General Electric (U.S.), Cisco Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), ARM Holdings plc. (U.K.), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Siemens AG (Germany), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Dassault Systèmes SA (France), Huawei Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Zebra Technologies (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), and Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany) among others.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary,business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/Industrial-internet-of-things-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 IIoT Market, By Device and Technology
8 IIoT Market, By Software
8.2 Product Lifecycle Management Systems
8.3 Manufacturing Execution System
8.4 Scada Systems
8.5 Outage Management System
8.6 Distribution Management System
8.7 Retail Management Software
8.8 Remote Patient Monitoring System
8.9 Traffic Management System
8.9.1 Intelligent Signalling
8.9.2 Video Analytics
8.9.3 Incident Detection
8.9.4 Route Scheduling Guidance
8.9.5 Communication Solutions
8.10 Farm Management System
9 IIoT Market, By Vertical
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 ARM Ltd.
12.3 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.4 General Electric
12.5 Intel Corporation
12.6 Rockwell Automation, Inc.
12.8 Texas Instruments Inc.
12.9 Dassault Systèmes
12.10 Honeywell International Inc.
12.11 Huawei Technology Co., Ltd.
12.12 International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
12.13 Kuka AG
12.14 NEC Corporation
12.15 Robert Bosch GmbH
12.16 Siemens AG
12.17 ZIH Corp.
12.18 Key Innovators
12.18.2 Sigfox Sa
12.18.3 Worldsensing Sl
12.18.4 Xerafy Ltd.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Industrial Internet Of Things Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Industrial Internet Of Things Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States