Florida, February 12, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global In Vitro Diagnostics IVD Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Affymetrix, Inc., AlereInc, Biomerieux, Danaher Corporation., Roche Diagnostics, Becton Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG., Arkray, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd. And Siemens AG. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global In Vitro Diagnostics IVD Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 77 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
Incessant improvements in IVD product design and generations have endorsed medical doctors and researchers to shift their awareness from traditional diagnostic strategies to customized drug treatments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for In Vitro Diagnostics IVD and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for In Vitro Diagnostics IVD.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global In Vitro Diagnostics IVD Market are as follows:
• Increasing demand for technically advanced diagnostic devices
• Technical expansion to develop high sensitivity point of care hematology testing
• Improved disposable income of customers gives high expansion potential for IVD market
The restraining factors of Global In Vitro Diagnostics IVD Market are as follows:
• Strict government rules
• Inauspicious reimbursement policies
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/global-in-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-market
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Product & Service
8 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Technology
9 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Application
10 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By End User
11 Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, By Regio
12 Competitive Landscape 12.1 Overview
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Competitive Situation and Trends
12.4 New Product Launches
12.5 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
12.8 Other Strategies
13 Company Profiles
13.2 ABBott Laboratories, Inc.
13.3 Becton, Dickinson and Company
13.4 Biomérieux SA
13.5 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
13.6 Danaher Corporation
13.7 Johnson & Johnson
13.8 Roche Diagnostics
13.9 Siemens AG
13.10 Sysmex Corporation
13.11 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
13.12 Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc.
13.13 Qiagen N.V.
13.14 Diasorin S.P.A.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States