High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is various and a new type of column chromatography that pumps a sample mixture or analytic in a solvent at high burden through a column with chromatographic packing material. HPLC has the capacity to analyses, and separate compounds that would be present in any sample that can be dissolved in a liquid in trace concentrations. HPLC is utilized in a variety of industrial and scientific applications, such as pharmaceutical company, environmental, forensic science, and chemicals. It has brought lot of benefits in the branch of food analysis and also in the analysis of several fat soluble vitamins. HPLC is also utilize in DNA fingerprinting and bioinformatics.
The High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.13 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.1% in the given forecast period.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
You Can Find Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/high-performance-liquid-chromatography-market
The major driving factors of High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Market are as follows:
- High sensitivity and correctness of HPLC
- Developing popularity of the LC-MS technique
- Emerging of biobanking
- Rising importance of HPLC tests in drug approvals
- Growing life science R&D spending
The restraining factors of High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Market are as follows:
- Extensive Requirements for Developing Systems That Generate Pressures Above 20,000 PSI
- High cost of equipment
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Waters Corporation (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.S.), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Gilson, Inc. (U.S.), Phenomenex, Inc. (U.S.), and JASCO, Inc. (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Market, By Product
6.2.4 Fraction Collectors
220.127.116.11 Reverse-Phase HPLC Columns
18.104.22.168 Normal-Phase/Hydrophilic Interaction HPLC Columns
22.214.171.124 Ion Exchange HPLC Columns
126.96.36.199 Other Columns
7 High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Market, By Application
8 High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
10.2 Waters Corporation
10.3 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
10.4 Shimadzu Corporation
10.5 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
10.6 GE Healthcare
10.7 Perkinelmer, Inc.
10.8 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
10.9 Gilson, Inc.
10.10 Phenomenex, Inc.
10.11 Jasco, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States