Florida, January 03, 2018: The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market is segmented on the lines of its mode of delivery, component, end user and regional. Based on mode of delivery segmentation it covers web-based, cloud-based and on-premise. Under component segmentation it covers software, hardware and services. End user is classified into pharmaceutical industry and CROs.
The Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.8 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 11% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Oracle Corporation, Merge Healthcare Incorporated, Medidata Solutions Inc., PAREXEL International Corporation, BioClinica, MedNet Solutions, Inc., Bio-Optronics, Inc., DSG, Inc., eClinForce, Inc., and Forte Research Systems, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for healthcare clinical trial management systems CTMS.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market are as follows:
• Rising prevalence of chronic diseases
• Explosion number of healthcare endusers
• Growing number healthcare service providers
• High accuracy of the information supply by clinical trial management systems
The restraining factors of Global Healthcare Clinical Trial Management Systems CTMS Market are as follows:
• Long approvals and strictness in patient enrollment and recruitment
• contract and budget compromise and sanction
• Institutional Review Board approval
• Availability of appropriate patient population
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Dynamics
6 CTMS Market, By End-User
6.2 Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
6.3 Contract Research Organizations
6.4 Medical Device Companies
7 CTMS Market, By Delivery Mode
8 CTMS Market, By Component
9 CTMS Market, By Component
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Intelligence
12 Company Profiles and Analysis
12.2 Oracle Corporation
12.3 Medidata Solutions, Inc.
12.4 Parexel International Corporation
12.5 Bioclinica, Inc.
12.6 Bio-Optronics, Inc.
12.7 Merge Healthcare Incorporated (An IBM Company)
12.8 Datatrak International, Inc.
12.9 Veeva Systems, Inc.
12.10 DSG Inc. (Document Solutions Group)
12.11 Eclinforce, Inc.
12.13 Forte Research Systems, Inc.
12.14 Mednet Solutions, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States