Florida, December 27, 2017: The Global Gas Chromatography Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.67 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.2% in the given forecast period.
The Global Gas Chromatography Market is segmented on the lines of its instrument, accessories and consumables, end user and regional. Based on instrument segmentation it covers systems, auto samplers, detectors and fraction collectors. Under accessories and consumables segmentation it covers columns, column accessories, pressure regulators, auto sampler accessories, fittings and tubing, gas generators and other accessories. Based on end user segmentation it cover oil & gas industry, environmental agencies, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, food & beverage industry and academic & government research institutes and cosmetics Industry. The Global Gas Chromatography Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Global Gas Chromatography Market are as follows:
- Rising crude and shale oil production
- Growing adoption of GC-Ms
- Growing focus on waste water treatment
- Food safety concerns are increasing
- Discovery of new potential oilfield
- Demand for Chromatography Instruments in emerging economies is growing.
The restraints factors of Global Gas Chromatography Market are as follows:
- High rate of gas chromatography equipment
- Lack of skilled professionals
- Geopolitical problems existing in some countries
- Limited knowledge about this technology
You Can Find Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gas-chromatography-market
Gas chromatography (GC) is a form of chromatography used for studying and setting apart compounds that can vaporize without decomposition. It’s far used to test purity of a substance and separating specific additives in a mixture. Gas chromatography is likewise utilized in identification of a compound and preparation of natural compound from a combination. The forensic science uses GC to investigate crime-scene proof and organic specimens. The checking out of quality of chemical products and measurement of toxic substances is done using Gas chromatography techniques.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Gas Chromatography and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Gas Chromatography Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., GE Healthcare, Restek Corporation, Phenomenex Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Shimadzu Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Dani Instruments S.P.A., and W.R. Grace & Co. Various strategies, such as new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, approvals, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, expansions, and others . Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report here @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gas-chromatography-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Gas Chromatography Market, By Instrument
7 Gas Chromatography Accessories & Consumables Market, By Type
7.2 Columns & Accessories
7.2.2 Column Accessories
7.3 Auto-Sampler Accessories
7.4 Flow Management Accessories
7.5 Fittings and Tubing
7.6 Pressure Regulators
7.7 Gas Generators
7.8 Other Accessories
8 Gas Chromatography Market, By End User
9 Gas Chromatography Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
11.2 Shimadzu Corporation
11.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
11.4 Perkinelmer, Inc.
11.5 Merck KGaA
11.6 Danaher Corporation
11.7 Restek Corporation
11.8 DANI Instruments S.p.A
11.9 LECO Corporation
11.10 Scion Instruments
11.11 Falcon Analytical & Technology, LLC
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States