Florida, January 29,2018: Fetal Monitoring Market Research Report- It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Siemens Healthcare, Ge Healthcare, Analogic Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Covidien PLC, Neoventa Medical AB, Arjohuntleigh, Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Natus Medical Incorporated, Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc. among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Fetal Monitoring Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.00 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
Fetal monitoring comprises of symptomatic devices used to screen the fetal heart rate, fetal development pattern, and the general fetal development amid pregnancy. These devices are additionally used to monitor uterine withdrawals amid pregnancy, delivery and labor. Fetal monitoring is utilized to watch the infant’s heart rate to mediate and anticipate difficulties amid labor, for example cerebral palsy, infant seizures, brain damage or fetal death.
Based on method segmentation it covers non-invasive method, invasive method. Based on portability segmentation it coverts non-portable, portable. Based on end-user covers regio hospitals, clinic, others.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fetal-monitoring-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Fetal Monitoring Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Fetal Monitoring Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Fetal Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Increasing government and non-government initiatives for maternal & fetal health across the globe
- Rising manufacturers’ awareness & willingness to invest in the development of fetal monitoring
- Large population and increasing number of hospitals
- Technological advancement.
- Increasing birth rates and preterm births
The restraining factors of Global Fetal Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Technological limitations
- Lack of intervening guidelines
- High cost of equipment
- Stringent Regulatory Procedures
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fetal-monitoring-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1 Threat From New Entrants
6.1.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.1.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.1.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6.1.5 Threat of Substitutes
6.2 Supply Chain Analysis
6.3 Strategic Benchmarking
7 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Product
8 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Portability
8.2 Non-Portable Systems
8.3 Portable Systems
9 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Method
10 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Application
11 Fetal Monitoring Market, By End User
12 Global Fetal Monitoring Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Analogic Corporation
14.3 Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc. (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation)
14.4 Ge Healthcare (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
14.5 Philips Healthcare (A Subsidiary of Royal Philips Electronics)
14.6 Siemens Healthcare (Subsidiary of Siemens Ag)
14.7 Covidien PLC (Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Medtronic PLC)
14.8 Arjohuntleigh (Subsidiary of Getinge AB)
14.9 Neoventa Medical AB
14.1 Natus Medical Incorporated
14.11 Spacelabs Healthcare (Subsidiary of OSI Systems)
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States