Florida, December 18, 2017: The EMEA IoT Market is segmented on the lines of its application, component and regional. Based on application segmentation it covers building & home automation, smart energy, smart manufacturing, connected logistics, connected health, smart retail, smart mobility & transportation, security & emergencies, smart environment, others. Based on component segmentation it covers platform, software solution, service. The EMEA IoT Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The EMEA IoT Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 211.92 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 31.5% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/emea-iot-market
The major driving factors of EMEA IoT Market are as follows:
- Growth in smart city projects
- Development needs for vertical/industry specific solution
- Rise in number of smartphone users.
- Growth in Internet Penetration and Network Connectivity
The restraining factors of EMEA IoT Market are as follows:
- High cost of IoT solutions
- Political Instability
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for EMEA IoT Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for EMEA IoT Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/emea-iot-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on EMEA IoT Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodolog
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 IoT Market Evolution
5.3 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Rise in Smart City Projects
126.96.36.199 Increasing Requirement for Vertical/Industry Specific Solution
188.8.131.52 Increase in Number of Smartphone Users
184.108.40.206 High Cost of IoT Solutions
220.127.116.11 Potential Growth Opportunities for IoT Service Providers
18.104.22.168 Increase in Internet Penetration and Network Connectivity
22.214.171.124 Political Instability
5.4 Regulatory Implications
5.4.1 ISO Standards
126.96.36.199 ISO/IEC JTC 1
188.8.131.52 ISO/IEC JTC 1/SWG 5
184.108.40.206 ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31
220.127.116.11 ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27/WG 1
18.104.22.168 ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 7 Sensors
6 Industry Trends
7 EMEA Internet of Things (IoT) Market, By Component
8 EMEA IoT Market, By Application
9 Regional Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 IBM Corporation
11.2 Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.3 SAP SE
11.4 PTC, Inc.
11.5 General Electric
11.6 Microsoft Corporation
11.7 Symantec Corporation
11.8 Oracle Corporation
11.9 Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
11.10 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States