Florida, December 04, 2017: The Deception Technology Market is segmented on the lines of its component, deception stack, deployment mode, organization size, vertical and regional. Based on component segmentation it covers solution (a standalone platform). Based on deception stack segmentation it covers application security, data security, endpoint security, network security. Based on deployment mode segmentation it covers cloud, on-premises. Based on organization size segmentation it covers small and medium enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises. Based on vertical segmentation it covers banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), energy and utilities, government, healthcare, telecom and it, manufacturing, retail, others (education and defense). The Deception Technology Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Deception Technology Market is expected to exceed more than USD$ 2.09 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 15% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/deception-technology-market
The major driving factors of Deception Technology Market are as follows:
- Increase of apts and zero-day attacks
- Requirement for actualsolutions for early detection of attackers
- Growth in the adoption of BYOD and IoT trends within enterprises
The restraining factors of Deception Technology Market are as follows:
- Significant Use of Legacy Honeypots
- Rapid adoption of Cloud computing and virtual environment
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Deception Technology Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Deception Technology Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Deception Technology Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/deception-technology-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Deception Technology Market Analysis, By Component
8 Market Analysis, By Deception Stack
9 Deception Technology Market Analysis, By Deployment Mode
10 Market Analysis, By Organization Size
11 Deception Technology Market Analysis, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Rapid7, Inc.
14.3 Logrhythm, Inc.
14.4 Trapx Security
14.5 Attivo Networks, Inc.
14.6 Illusive Networks
14.7 Cymmetria, Inc.
14.8 Guardicore Ltd
14.9 Allure Security Technology, Inc.
14.10 Topspin Security
14.12 Smokescreen Technologies
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States