Florida,January 24,2018: Contraceptive Devices Market Research Report –It report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Cooper Surgical, Inc. (U.S.), Pfizer, Inc. (U.S.), Actavis, Inc. (U.S.), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (Israel), Bayer AG (Germany), The Female Health Company (U.S.), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Mayer Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Church & Dwight, Co., Inc. (U.S.), Medisafe Distribution Inc. (Canada), and others. Company profile such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Contraceptive Devices Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14.00 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Contraceptive Devices Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Temporary methods are hormonal (contraceptive transdermal patches, oral contraceptive pills, hormonal IUDs, vaginal rings, and vaginal implants) and non-hormonal (withdrawal methods, diaphragms, condoms, sponges, cervical caps, and non-hormonal IUDs. Condoms, diaphragms, sponges). The Contraceptive Devices market is expected to grow rapidly due to increase in awareness about the sexual and reproductive health.
You can find full report here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/contraceptive-devices-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for contraceptive Devices and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Contraceptive Devices Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Contraceptive Devices Market as follows:
- Increase in Government initiative about contraceptives
- Implementation of the patient protection act
- NGO initiatives to promote the contraceptives devices
- Technological advancements
- Large number of regulatory approvals of contraceptive devices
The restraining factors of Global Contraceptive Devices Market as follows:
- Side effect of use of contraceptive devices
- Rising prevalence of infertility
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/contraceptive-devices-market
The Global Contraceptive Devices Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
By End User Analysis:
- Home Care
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Overview
4 Executive Summary
5 Premium Insights
6 Global Contraceptive Devices Market, By Product Type
7 Global Contraceptive Devices Market, By Geography
8 Global Contraceptive Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
8.1. Global Iucd Market: Company Share Analysis
8.2. U.S.Iucd Market: Company Share Analysis
8.3. Europe Iucd Market: Company Share Analysis
8.4. Apac Iucd Market: Company Share Analysis
8.5. South Americaiucd Market: Company Share Analysis
8.6. Middle East And Africa Iucd Market: Company Share Analysis
8.7. Mergers & Acquisitions
8.8. New Product Development & Approvals
8.10. Regulatory Changes
8.11. Partnership And Other Strategic Developments
9 Global Contraceptive Devices Market, Company Profiles
9.1. Bayer Healthcare Ag
9.2. Dkt International
9.3. Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries, Ltd
9.4. Allergen, Plc
9.5. Smb Corporation
9.6. Actavis Plc.
9.7. Ocon Medical Ltd.
9.8. Monalisa Nv
9.9. Medisafe Distribution, Inc.
9.10.Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States