Florida, January 10, 2018: A Collaborative Robotic or cobot can be described as a device that work in conjunction with employees in industries and assist them in their work as an alternative performing paintings autonomously. It tracks the work being finished through human in factories and accurate them in the event that they deviate or exceed the scope of the task. The continuous improvements in technology which includes 3-D printing, sensors, artificial intelligence, human-robotic interplay (HRI), and software program and End-of-arm tooling (EOAT) have made it possible for industries to house robots in their fleet of employees. Collaborative robots are smaller in size, flexible, and consumer-friendly in comparison to traditionally immobilized commercial robots. They have extensive penetration in mild responsibility programs consisting of line loading and unloading, cloth coping with, welding, painting, and checking out and sorting in industries. They’re clever equipment to make bigger human competencies and might pass at their very own like an intelligent help tool (iad).
The Global Collaborative Robots Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Global Collaborative Robots Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.3 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 60% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/collaborative-robots-market
The major driving factors of Global Collaborative Robots Market are as follows:
- Higher ROI and Low Price of Collaborative Robots are Attracting Small And Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Increase in Investments for Automation in Industries
The restraining factors of Global Collaborative Robots Market are as follows:
- Lack of Capabilities Related to Faster Cycle Time and Repeatability
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Collaborative Robots and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global collaborative robots Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), KUKA AG (Germany), FANUC Corporation (Japan), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Universal Robots, and Rethink Robotics (U.S.), and their huge distribution network, such as alStrut India Private Limited (India), Bastian Solutions India Pvt. Ltd (India), PT Surya Sarana Dinamika (Indonesia), Grine Planning Y.K. (Japan), DF Automation & Robotics Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia), Visionsemicon Co., Ltd. (Korea) and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/collaborative-robots-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Collaborative Robots Market, By Payload Capacity
8 Human-Robot Collaborative Operational Environment
9 Components Used in Collaborative Robots
10 Collaborative Robots Market, By Application
11 Collaborative Robots Market, By Industry
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Comptetive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 ABB (Asea Brown Boveri) Ltd.
14.3 Kuka AG
14.4 Fanuc Corporation
14.5 Robert Bosch GmbH
14.6 Universal Robots A/S
14.7 Rethink Robotics, Inc.
14.8 Mrk-Systeme GmbH
14.9 Precise Automation, Inc.
14.10 Energid Technologies Corporation
14.11 F&P Robotics AG
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global collaborative robots Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global collaborative robots Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
About Market Research Engine
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.