Cholesterol is also one of the part of the substance system that is created by our body to keep our body healthy and well-functioning. Cholesterol plays a very important role in the individuals healthy heart. Cholesterol screening is a test that is done at a lab by a doctor or a certified person by taking sample of blood from your body. Then the sample blood analyses are done at a laboratory and results will be provided at proper time interval. There are different types of screening relating to cholesterol testing like full lipid test. High level of cholesterol leads to risks of heart disease, stroke, atherosclerosis, a clogging or hardening of your arteries. A blood test is a outpatient procedure and is relatively painless and it requires only a couple of minute. Due to growing risks of heart failure and obesity cholesterol testing is gaining scope globally. It is better to check your cholesterol level at a regular time to avoid risks.
The Cholesterol Screening/ Cholesterol Lab Testing Services Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 17.57 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 8% in the given forecast period.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Cholesterol Screening/ Cholesterol Lab Testing Services Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Cholesterol Screening/ Cholesterol Lab Testing Services Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/cholesterol-screening-cholesterol-lab-testing-services-market
The major driving factors of Cholesterol Screening/ Cholesterol Lab Testing Services Market are as follows:
- High frequency of perpetual infections
- Obesity and cardiovascular diseases are growing
- Growth in the Geriatric Population
- Growing knowledge about healthcare and taking preventive measures against it
- Government involvement to make better testing facility
The restraining factors of Cholesterol Screening/ Cholesterol Lab Testing Services Market are as follows:
- Developing home/self-testing market
- Emergence of noninvasive cholesterol testing techniques
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp) (U.S.), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (U.S.), Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg), Spectra Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Unilabs (Switzerland), SYNLAB International GmbH (Germany), Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc. (CRL) (U.S.), ACM Medical Laboratory (U.S.), and Adicon Clinical Laboratory (China).Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Cholesterol Testing Market Size Estimation
2.2 Cholesterol Testing Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.3 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.4 Key Data From Primary Sources
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
6 Market Dynamics
7 Non-Pharmacological Treatment Market
8 Cholesterol Testing/Cholesterol Screening Services Market, By Type of Customer
9 Regional Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Labcorp)
11.2 Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
11.3 Eurofins Scientific
11.4 Spectra Laboratories, Inc.
11.6 Synlab International GmbH
11.7 Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
11.8 Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
11.9 ACM Medical Laboratory)
11.10 Adicon Clinical Laboratory
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States