Florida, February 08, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Biosimulation Technology Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Accelrysinc., Schrodinger, ACD/Labs, LeadScope, Certara, Rhenovia, Archimedes, Genedata and Insilico BioTechnology. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Biosimulation Technology Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2700 million by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 15% in the given forecast period.
The primary motive for the development of biosimulation is the growing use of pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic (PKPD) model in pre-scientific drug development. Biosimulation refers to simulation of biological procedures by using laptop application. Biosimulation technology has wide utility in drug discovery and development. Its miles a predictive device and used in discovery level to decide the destiny effects of current experimental trials.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Biosimulation Technology Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Biosimulation Technology Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The major driving factors of Global Biosimulation Technology Market are as follows:
• High healthcare expenditure
• Enhanced simulation technology
• Advanced software programs
The restraining factors of global Biosimulation Technology market are as follows:
• Lack of standard method for biosimulation
• High risk of failure of drugs in biosimulation
Request A Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/biosimulation-technology-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Biosimulation Market, By Product
7 Biosimulation Market, By Application
8 Biosimulation Market, By End User
9 Global Biosimulation Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
10.2 Strategic Overview
10.3 Leading Players in the Biosimulation Market
10.4 Competitive Situation and Trends
10.4.1 Product Upgradation
10.4.2 Agreements, Collaborations, Expansions, and Partnerships
10.4.3 New Product and Service Launches
10.4.5 Other Developments
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Certara USA, Inc.
11.3 Simulation Plus Inc.
11.4 Dassault Systèmes SA
11.5 Schrödinger Inc.
11.6 Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc.
11.7 Chemical Computing Group, Inc.
11.8 Entelos Holding Corporation
11.9 Genedata Ag
11.10 Physiomics PLC
11.11 Rhenovia Pharma Ltd.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States