Florida, December 26, 2017: The automated parcel delivery terminals market is expected to exceed more than US$ 700 million by 2022; Growing at a CAGR of more than 11% in the given forecast period.
The automated parcel delivery terminals market is segmented on the lines of its development, ownership and regional. Based on development segmentation the automated parcel delivery terminals market covers outdoor terminals and indoor terminals. Under ownership segmentation it covers government organization, shipping/logistic companies, retailers and others. The automated parcel delivery terminals market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Automated parcel delivery terminals are unique option of parcels delivery and convey delivery which is convenient to recipients and approving to senders. An automated parcel delivery terminal presents easy and proper delivery solutions of parcels for receivers. These terminals are prepared by various units and are controlled by middle PC unit. The parcel which is to be delivered is kept in boxes of the terminal that is in a location of receiver’s choice and after that it reports the delivery via email or SMS.
The major driving factors of automated parcel delivery terminals market are as follows:
Increasing demand for different delivery solution.
Enhancing spending from government association for developing conventional logistic ecosystem.
The restraining factors of automated parcel delivery terminals market are as follows:
Growth in competitive parcel delivery solution.
Intimidation of robbery.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for automated parcel delivery terminals and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for automated parcel delivery terminals.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Cleveron Ltd., Neopost group, Smartbox Ecommerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd., ENGY Company, Winnsen Industry Co., Ltd., LL OPTIC (Loginpost), InPost S.A., and KEBA AG.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024
3.1. Key Trends Analysis
3.2. Regional Price Trend Analysis
3.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis: Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. Global Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Analysis, By Deployment Type, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn and Thousand Units)
3.5.2. Indoor Terminal
3.5.3. Outdoor Terminal
3.6. Global Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Analysis, By Ownership, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
3.6.3. Shipping/Logistics Companies
3.6.4. Government Organization
3.6.5. Others (Educational Institutions, Large Organizations etc.)
3.7. Competitive Landscape
3.7.1. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2015
3.7.2. Competitive Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
3.7.3. Market share of key Players, 2015
- North America Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024
- Europe Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024
- Asia Pacific Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024
- Middle-East and Africa (MEA) Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024
- Latin America Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024
- Company Profiles
9.1. Keba AG
9.2. Cleveron Ltd.
9.3. Neopost group
9.4. Smartbox Ecommerce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
9.5. Winnsen Industry Co., Ltd.
9.6. InPost S.A.
9.7. TZ Ltd.
9.8. ByBox Holdings Ltd.
9.9. ENGY Company
9.10. LL OPTIC (Loginpost)
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States