New York, May 22, 2018: The Gas Insulated Switchgear Market is segmented on the lines of its type, voltage, insulation end user and regional. Based on type is segmented into High Voltage Gas Insulated Switchgear and Medium Voltage Gas Insulated Switchgear. Based on voltage is segmented into Distribution Voltage, Sub Transmission Voltage, High Voltage, Extra High Voltage and Ultra-High Voltage. Based on insulation is segmented into Indoor and Outdoor. Based on end user it covers Power Transmission Utility, Power Distribution Utility, Power Generation Utility, Infrastructure and Transportation and Industries & OEMs.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Gas Insulated Switchgear Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Gas Insulated Switchgear Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 30 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 8.5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gas-insulated-switchgear-market
The major driving factors of Gas Insulated Switchgear Market are as follows:
- Growing Share of Renewable Power Generation
- Increasing Investments in the Transmission & Distribution Infrastructure
- Rising Energy Demand and Limitations of Space Availability in Densely Populated Urban Areas
The major restraining factors of Gas Insulated Switchgear Market are as follows:
- High Cost of Equipment as Compared to Ais and Stringent Environmental & Safety Regulations
The major opportunities factor of Gas Insulated Switchgear Market are as follows:
- Adoption of the Hvdc Technology
- Investments in Smart Grids and Energy Systems
The major challenges factor of Gas Insulated Switchgear Market are as follows:
- Delays in Grid Expansion Projects
The Gas Insulated Switchgear Market has been segmented as below:
- High Voltage Gas Insulated Switchgear
- Medium Voltage Gas Insulated Switchgear
- Primary Distribution
- Secondary Distribution
- Distribution Voltage
- Sub Transmission Voltage
- High Voltage
- Extra High Voltage
- Ultra-High Voltage
By End User:
- Power Transmission Utility
- Power Distribution Utility
- Power Generation Utility
- Infrastructure and Transportation
- Industries & OEMs
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gas-insulated-switchgear-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Gas Insulated Switchgear Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Gas Insulated Switchgear Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Benchmarking, ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electric, GE, Hitachi, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Fuji Electric, Nissin Electric, CG, Hyosung, Chint, Larsen & Toubro and Toshiba. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Gas Insulated Switchgear Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Gas Insulated Switchgear Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Gas Insulated Switchgear Market Analysis, By Type
- Gas Insulated Switchgear Market Analysis, By Voltage
- Gas Insulated Switchgear Market Analysis, By Insulation
- Gas Insulated Switchgear Market Analysis, By End User
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.4 Schneider Electric
10.5 Mitsubishi Electric
10.8 Hyundai Heavy Industries
10.9 Fuji Electric
10.10 Nissin Electric
10.14 Larsen & Toubro
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States