Florida,January 01,2018:The global gas equipment market is expected to exceed more than US$ 72.22 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.82% in the given forecast period.
The global gas equipment market is segmented on the lines of its equipment, gases, process, application and regional. Based on equipment analysis it covers Gas delivery systems, Gas regulators, Flow devices, Purifiers & filters, Gas generating systems, Gas detection systems, Cryogenic products, Accessories; and by segmentation on gases it covers Atmospheric gases, Hydrogen, Acetylene, Helium, other gases (carbon monoxide, krypton, neon, xenon, and nitrous oxide). And based on segmentation of process it covers Generation, Storage, Detection, Transportation; and by segmentation of End-User/application it covers Metal fabrication, Chemical, Healthcare & medical, Oil & gas, and others (food & beverage, automotive, and electronics). The global gas equipment marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Gas equipment industry is focused in manufacturing products for the cryogenic trailers, tanks, gas delivery systems and fills plant operations. They provide the equipment that are of optimum quality, performance, safety and reliability. All equipment complies with local and international standards.
Browser Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gas-equipment-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for gas equipment and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global gas equipment market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on gas equipment market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The major driving factors of global gas equipment market are as follows:
- Increase in concern towards prevention from gas leaks and explosives.
- Government legislation regarding workforce safety
- Rising gas exploration activities.
- Demand for safe and reliable gas equipment
The restraining factors of global gas equipment market are as follows:
- Rising level of competition leads to decrease profit margin.
- So as there is decrease investments in this market.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gas-equipment-market
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Linde AG (Germany), Air Liquide S.A (France), Praxair, Inc. (U.S.), Air Products And Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.), Iwatani Corporation (Japan), Itron, Inc. (U.S), Colfax Corporation (U.S.), Messer Group GmbH (Germany), Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc. (U.S.), and GCE Holding AB (Sweden). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The global gas equipment market has been segmented as below:
By Equipment Analysis:
- Gas delivery systems
- Gas regulators
- Flow devices
- Purifiers & filters
- Gas generating systems
- Gas detection systems
- Cryogenic products
By Gas Analysis:
- Atmospheric gases
- Other gases (carbon monoxide, krypton, neon, xenon, and nitrous oxide)
By Process Analysis:
By End-User Analysis:
- Metal fabrication
- Healthcare & medical
- Oil & gas
- Others (food & beverage, automotive, and electronics)
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Gas Equipment Market, By Equipment Category
7 Gas Equipment Market, By Gas
8 Gas Equipment Market, By Process
9 Gas Equipment Market, By End-Use Sector
10 Gas Equipment Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Linde AG
12.3 Air Liquide S.A.
12.4 Praxair, Inc.
12.5 Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
12.6 Iwatani Corporation
12.7 Colfax Corporation
12.8 Itron, Inc.
12.9 Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.
12.10 Messer Group GmbH
12.11 GCE Holding AB
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States