New York, February 23, 2018: The Global Gas Chromatography Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.50 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.0% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., GE Healthcare, Restek Corporation, Phenomenex Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Shimadzu Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Dani Instruments S.P.A., and W.R. Grace & Co. Various strategies, such as new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, approvals, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, expansions, and others . Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Gas Chromatography Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
You Can Find Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gas-chromatography-market
The Global Gas Chromatography Market has been segmented as below:
By Instrument Analysis
- Auto samplers
- Fraction Collectors
By Accessories and Consumables Analysis
- Column Accessories
- Pressure Regulators
- Auto sampler Accessories
- Fittings and Tubing
- Gas Generators
- Other Accessories
By End User Analysis
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Environmental Agencies
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Academic & Government Research Institutes
- Cosmetics Industry
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Gas Chromatography and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Gas Chromatography Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report here @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/gas-chromatography-market
The major driving factors of Global Gas Chromatography Market are as follows:
- Rising crude and shale oil production
- Growing adoption of GC-Ms
- Growing focus on waste water treatment
- Food safety concerns are increasing
- Discovery of new potential oilfield
- Demand for Chromatography Instruments in emerging economies is growing.
The restraints factors of Global Gas Chromatography Market are as follows:
- High rate of gas chromatography equipment
- Lack of skilled professionals
- Geopolitical problems existing in some countries
- Limited knowledge about this technology
The Global Gas Chromatography Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States