New York, February 28, 2018:
Food Safety Testing Market Forecast 2018 to 2020
The food safety testing market is anticipated to surpass USD 16 billion in the forecast period. The market is expected to show a healthy growth at a CAGR of 7.5%. Asia Pacific is a leading market with highest growth rate globally. Increasing demand of food safety is a boosting the food safety market in Asia Pacific regions. China is at the top in terms of rapid growth in APAC.
Key players profiled in the report include:
- SGS S.A.
- Intertek Group Plc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- DNV GL
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Lloyd’s Assurance Ltd.
- Silliker Inc.
- Ifp Institut Für Produktqualität GmbH
- Romer Labs Inc.
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/food-safety-testing-market
The Food safety testing Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Segment Analysis
By Contaminant Analysis
- Others (residues, allergens)
By Application Analysis
- Meat & poultry
- Processed foods
- Fruits & vegetables
- Others (includes grains)
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for food safety testing and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for food safety testing.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/food-safety-testing-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
6.2 Food Testing Industry
6.3 Value Chain Analysis
6.3.1 Input Market
6.3.2 Food Market
6.4 Supply Chain Analysis
6.4.1 Upstream Process
6.4.2 Midstream Process
184.108.40.206 Processing & Transforming
6.4.3 Downstream Process
220.127.116.11 Final Preparation
6.5 Upcoming Technologies in Food Safety Testing
6.5.5 Flow Cytometry
6.6 Factors Affecting the Food Safety Testing Market
6.6.1 Impact of Food Safety on Traceability Systems and Food Diagnostics
6.6.2 Regulatory Impositions on Gm Labeling
6.6.3 Introduction of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
6.6.4 Food Safety Testing Laboratories and Laws & Legislations
6.7 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.7.1 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6.7.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.7.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.7.4 Threat of New Entrants
6.7.5 Threat of Substitutes
7 Food Safety Testing Market, By Contaminant
8 Food Safety Testing Market, By Technology
9 Food Safety Testing Market, By Food Tested
10 Food Safety Testing Market, By Region
11 Regulations for the Food Safety Testing Market
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 SGS SA
13.3 Intertek Group PLC
13.4 Eurofins Scientific
13.5 Bureau Veritas S.A.
13.6 Silliker, Inc.
13.7 ALS Limited
13.8 Asurequality Limited
13.9 Microbac Laboratories, Inc.
13.10 Covance Inc.
13.11 International Laboratory Services
13.12 DTS Food Laboratories
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned food safety testing industry globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of food safety testing industry and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States