New York, July 17, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Flow Cytometry Market By Technology Analysis (Bead based flow cytometry, Cell based flow cytometry); By Component Analysis; By Application Analysis (Academic and clinical research applications, Diagnosis applications); By End User Analysis (Commercial organizations, Medical schools and clinical labs, Hospitals, Academics) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”
Flow cytometry is a bio-physical, laser-based logical generation that measures and analyzes numerous physical characteristics of cells floating in a fluid, while surpassed via a laser beam. Flow cytometry has various benefits over traditional analytical strategies. Together with elisa, this incorporates its ability to deliver specific and correct outcomes, and lesser time consumption at approximately equal prices. The flow cytometry technology is broadly used in various fields of educational and medical studies. It diagnosis diseases such as HIV, cancers and hematological diseases.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/flow-cytometry-market
The Global Flow Cytometry Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.93 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 9.4% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Flow Cytometry Market are as follows:
- Technical development in flow cytometers
- Increasing acceptance of flow cytometry method in research activities
- Rising use of flow cytometry in medical trials
- Increasing occurrence of HIV and cancer
- Developing economies offer growth opportunities
The restraining factors of Global Flow Cytometry Market are as follows:
- High rate of instruments
- Need awareness and technological Knowledge concerning the use of flow cytometers
- Emerging countries are not having proper infrastructure for research
- Reagent developments are complex
The Global Flow Cytometry Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, component, application, end user and regional. Based on technology segmentation it covers bead based flow cytometry and cell based flow cytometry. Under component segmentation it covers instruments which further segmented into cytometry platforms, replaceable components, accessories, reagents and consumables, software and services. Based on application segmentation it covers academic and clinical research applications and diagnosis applications. Under end user it consists of commercial organizations, medical schools and clinical labs, hospitals, academics and others. The Global Flow Cytometry Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Flow Cytometry and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Flow Cytometry Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Flow Cytometry Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Dickinson and Company, EMD Millipore, Sysmex Corporation, Affymetix Inc., Luminex Corporation, Thermo Fischer Scientific, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., MiltenyiBiotec, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc. Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter) and Becton. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Flow Cytometry Market has been segmented as below:
By Technology Analysis
- Bead based flow cytometry
- Cell based flow cytometry
By Component Analysis
- Cytometry platforms
- Replaceable components
- Reagents and consumables
By Application Analysis
- Academic and clinical research applications
- Diagnosis applications
By End User Analysis
- Commercial organizations
- Medical schools and clinical labs
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States