New York, August 28, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Fitness Equipment Market By Product Analysis (Cardiovascular Training Equipment, Strength Training Equipment); By End-User Analysis (Home Consumer, Health Clubs/Gyms) and by regional analysis – global forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
The Global Fitness Equipment Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, treatment, application and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers Cardiovascular Training Equipment, Treadmills, Elliptical, Stationary bike, Rowing machine, Others, Strength Training Equipment, Other Equipment on Based on End User segmentation it covers Home Consumer, Health Clubs/Gyms, Other Commercial Users, Hotels, Corporate Offices, Hospitals & Medical Center, Public Institutions (Schools, Universities, and Others) others and Regional. Global Fitness Equipment Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Global Fitness Equipment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 12.18 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 3.89% in the given forecast period.
You can browse full report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fitness-equipment-market
The major driving factors of Global Fitness Equipment Market are as follows:
- Market initiatives for promoting physiological state by government and firms
- Growing range of gyms and fitness clubs
- Obese population in developing economies
- Improved lifestyle
The restraining factors of Global Fitness Equipment Market are as follows:
- High cost of fitness equipment
- Competitive with the presence of several local and multinational companies
- Lack of awareness and knowledge regarding use of latest equipments
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Fitness Equipment Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for devices related to fitness equipment market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global Fitness Equipment Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Star Trac Health, Nautilus Inc., Fitness Inc., Body-Solid Inc., Precor Incorporated, Paramount Fitness Corp., NordikTrack Inc., Body by Jake Global LLC, ICON Health & Fitness Inc., Fitness EM, Johnson HealthTech, Motus, Impulse Health, Technogym, Elliptigo Inc., Cybex International Inc., Yowza fitness, Torque Fitness LLC and Burnswick Corp. others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Table of Contents
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 WORLD FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY TYPE
5 WORLD FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET, BY USER
6 WORLD FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
7 COMPANY PROFILES
7.1. ICON HEALTH & FITNESS, INC.
7.2. BRUNSWICK CORPORATION
7.3. JOHNSON HEALTH TECH CO., LTD
7.4. TECHNOGYM S.P.A
7.5. AMER SPORTS CORPORATION
7.6. NAUTILUS, INC.
7.7. CORE HEALTH & FITNESS
7.8. TRUE FITNESS TECHNOLOGY, INC.
7.9. TORQUE FITNESS LLC
7.10. IMPULSE (QINGDAO) HEALTH TECH LTD. CO.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States