New York, July 03, 2018: The Fire Sprinkler Market is segmented on the lines of its type, component, application and regional. Based on type it covers product and service. Based on component it covers Stop Valve, Alarm Valve, Fire Sprinkler Head, Alarm Test Valve and Motorized Alarm Bell. Based on application it covers Commercial Applications, Residential Applications, Industrial Applications and Other Applications. The Fire Sprinkler Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Fire Sprinkler Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Fire Sprinkler Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 13 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 10.2% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fire-sprinkler-market
The major driving factors of Fire Sprinkler Market are as follows:
- Various Norms of government Agencies
- Increasing Trend of Automation in industrial Buildings and houses in Developing Nations
- Decreased Insurance Expenditure
The major restraints factors of Fire Sprinkler Market are as follows:
- Lack of Integrity in System Interfaces
The Fire Sprinkler Market has been segmented as below:
- Deluge Sprinkler System
- Wet Sprinkler System
- Pre-Action Sprinkler System
- Dry Sprinkler System
- Inspection and Managed Services
- Engineering Services
- Maintenance Services
- Installation and Design
- Other Services
- Stop Valve
- Alarm Valve
- Fire Sprinkler Head
- Alarm Test Valve
- Motorized Alarm Bell
- Commercial Applications
- Residential Applications
- Industrial Applications
- Other Applications
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Fire Sprinkler Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Fire Sprinkler Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Johnson Controls Inc, Honeywell International, Inc, Robert Bosch GmbH, Siemens AG, TYCO, United Technologies Corporation (Utc), API Group Inc, Hochiki Corporation, Minimax GmbH & Co KG and VTMAK. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Fire Sprinkler Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Fire Sprinkler Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fire-sprinkler-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Fire Sprinkler Market Analysis, By Type
5.1.1 Wet Sprinkler System
5.1.2 Dry Sprinkler System
5.1.3 Pre-Action Sprinkler System
5.1.4 Deluge Sprinkler System
5.2.1 Engineering Services
5.2.2 Installation and Design
5.2.3 Maintenance Services
5.2.4 Inspection and Managed Services
5.2.5 Other Services
- Fire Sprinkler Market Analysis, By Component
- Fire Sprinkler Market Analysis, By Application
- Fire Sprinkler Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.1 Minimax GmbH & Co KG
10.3 Robert Bosch GmbH
10.4 Johnson Controls Inc.
10.5 Honeywell International, Inc.
10.6 Hochiki Corporation
10.7 Siemens AG
10.9 United Technologies Corporation (Utc)
10.10 API Group Inc.
Market Research Engine (MRE) is a next-generation provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. MRE’s global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each Market Research Engine’s research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States