New York, May 22, 2018: The Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market is segmented on the lines of its type, design, end user and regional. Based on type is segmented into Wet Field-Erected Cooling Tower, Dry Field-Erected Cooling Tower and Hybrid Field-Erected Cooling Tower. Based on design is segmented into Natural Draft, Forced Draft and Induced Draft. Based on end user is segmented into Power Generation, Petrochemical and Oil & Gas, Iron & Steel and Metallurgy, Paper Mills and Others.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.31 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6.4% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/field-erected-cooling-tower-market
The major driving factors of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market are as follows:
- Stringent Environmental Regulations
- Growth in Industrial Activities
- Increasing Number of Natural Gas-Fired Power Plants
The major restraining factors of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market are as follows:
- Highly Fragmented & Competitive Industry
- Rise in Alternative Energy Programs
The major opportunities factor of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market are as follows:
- Increasing Energy Generation from Nuclear Power
The major challenges factor of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market are as follows:
- Need for Large Quantities of Water
The Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market has been segmented as below:
- Natural Draft
- Forced Draft
- Induced Draft
By End User:
- Power Generation
- Petrochemical and Oil & Gas
- Iron & Steel and Metallurgy
- Paper Mills
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Benchmarking, SPX, Enexio, Hamon & Cie, Baltimore Aircoil, Paharpur, Babcock & Wilcox (B&W), Brentwood Industries, Delta Cooling Towers, Evapco, International Cooling Tower, Mesan and Star Cooling Towers. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/field-erected-cooling-tower-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market Analysis, By Type
- Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market Analysis, By Design
- Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market Analysis, By End User
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.3 Babcock & Wilcox (B&W)
9.5 Star Cooling Towers
9.8 Hamon & Cie
9.9 Baltimore Aircoil
9.10 Brentwood Industries
9.11 Delta Cooling Towers
9.13 International Cooling Tower
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States