New York, July 06, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Fetal Monitoring Market By Product Analysis (Instruments & Consumables, Software); By Application Analysis (Antepartum Fetal Monitoring, Intrapartum Fetal Monitoring); By Method Analysis (Non-invasive Method, Invasive Method); By Portability Analysis (Non-portable, Portable); By End-User Analysis (Regio Hospitals, Clinic) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”
Fetal monitoring comprises of symptomatic devices used to screen the fetal heart rate, fetal development pattern, and the general fetal development amid pregnancy. These devices are additionally used to monitor uterine withdrawals amid pregnancy, delivery and labor. Fetal monitoring is utilized to watch the infant’s heart rate to mediate and anticipate difficulties amid labor, for example cerebral palsy, infant seizures, brain damage or fetal death.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fetal-monitoring-market
The Global Fetal Monitoring Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.81 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.7% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Global Fetal Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Increasing government and non-government initiatives for maternal & fetal health across the globe
- Rising manufacturers’ awareness & willingness to invest in the development of fetal monitoring
- Large population and increasing number of hospitals
- Technological advancement.
- Increasing birth rates and preterm births
The restraining factors of Global Fetal Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Technological limitations
- Lack of intervening guidelines
- High cost of equipment
- Stringent Regulatory Procedures
The Global Fetal Monitoring Market is segmented on the lines of its Product, application, method, portability, end-user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers instruments & consumables, software. Based on application segmentation it covers antepartum fetal monitoring, intrapartum fetal monitoring. Based on method segmentation it covers non-invasive method, invasive method. Based on portability segmentation it coverts non-portable, portable. Based on end-user covers regio hospitals, clinic, others.The Global Fetal Monitoring Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Fetal Monitoring Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Fetal Monitoring Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Fetal Monitoring Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Siemens Healthcare, Ge Healthcare, Analogic Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Covidien PLC, Neoventa Medical AB, Arjohuntleigh, Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Natus Medical Incorporated, Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc. among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Fetal Monitoring Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Instruments & Consumables
- Ultrasound & ultrasonography
- Electronic fetal monitoring
- Fetal electrodes, fetal Doppler
- Uterine contraction monitor
- Telemetry solutions
- Accessories & consumables
By Application Analysis:
- Antepartum Fetal Monitoring
- Intrapartum Fetal Monitoring
By Method Analysis:
- Non-invasive Method
- Invasive Method
By Portability Analysis:
By End-User Analysis:
- Regio Hospitals
- North America
- Rest of the World
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States