The Global Fetal Monitoring Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The Global Fetal Monitoring Market is segmented on the lines of its Product, application, method, portability, end-user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers instruments & consumables, software. Based on application segmentation it covers ante partum fetal monitoring, intrapartum fetal monitoring. Based on method segmentation it covers non-invasive method, invasive method. Based on portability segmentation it coverts non-portable, portable. Based on end-user covers region hospitals, clinic, others.
The Global Fetal Monitoring Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.81 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 6.7% in the given forecast period.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Fetal Monitoring Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Fetal Monitoring Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/fetal-monitoring-market
The major driving factors of Global Fetal Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Increasing government and non-government initiatives for maternal & fetal health across the globe
- Rising manufacturers’ awareness & willingness to invest in the development of fetal monitoring
- Large population and increasing number of hospitals
- Technological advancement.
- Increasing birth rates and preterm births
The restraining factors of Global Fetal Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Technological limitations
- Lack of intervening guidelines
- High cost of equipment
- Stringent Regulatory Procedures
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Siemens Healthcare, Ge Healthcare, Analogic Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Covidien PLC, Neoventa Medical AB, Arjohuntleigh, Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Natus Medical Incorporated, Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc. among others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.2.1 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Product
5.2.2 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Portability
5.2.3 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Method
5.2.4 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Application
5.2.5 Fetal Monitoring Market, By End User
5.2.6 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Region
5.3 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Increasing Birth Rates and Preterm Births
126.96.36.199 Technological Advancements
188.8.131.52 Rising Government and Non-Government Initiatives for Providing Better Healthcare Facilities
184.108.40.206 Increasing Company Investments
220.127.116.11 High Cost of Equipment
18.104.22.168 Stringent Regulatory Procedures
22.214.171.124 Portable and Wireless Products
126.96.36.199 Emerging Markets
6 Industry Insights
7 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Product
8 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Portability
9 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Method
10 Fetal Monitoring Market, By Application
11 Fetal Monitoring Market, By End User
12 Global Fetal Monitoring Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Analogic Corporation
14.3 Fujifilm Sonosite, Inc. (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of Fujifilm Holdings Corporation)
14.4 Ge Healthcare (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
14.5 Philips Healthcare (A Subsidiary of Royal Philips Electronics)
14.6 Siemens Healthcare (Subsidiary of Siemens Ag)
14.7 Covidien PLC (Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Medtronic PLC)
14.8 Arjohuntleigh (Subsidiary of Getinge AB)
14.9 Neoventa Medical AB
14.1 Natus Medical Incorporated
14.11 Spacelabs Healthcare (Subsidiary of OSI Systems)
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States