New York, May 23, 2018: An exoskeleton is that the external skeleton that supports and protects an animal’s body, in contrast to the interior skeleton (endoskeleton) of, for instance, a human. In usage, a number of the larger varieties of exoskeletons are called “shells”. examples of animals with exoskeletons include insects like grasshoppers and cockroaches, and crustaceans like crabs and lobsters. The shells of certain sponges and therefore the varied teams of shelled molluscs, including those of snails, clams, tusk shells, chitons and nautilus, are exoskeletons. Some animals, like the turtle, have each an endoskeleton and an exoskeleton.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Exoskeleton Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Exoskeleton Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2.5 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 24% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/exoskeleton-market
The major driving factors of Exoskeleton Market are as follows:
- Growing Demand from attention Sector for Robotic Rehabilitation
- Advancement in Robotic Technologies
- Huge Investment for the event of the skeletal system Technology
The major restraining factors of Exoskeleton Market are as follows:
- Demanding Government laws concerning Medical Applications
The Exoskeleton Market has been segmented as below:
By Stationary Technology:
- Stationary Exoskeleton
- Mobile Exoskeleton
The Exoskeleton Market is segmented on the lines of its end-user, technology, Stationary Technology and regional. Based on end-user it covers HealthCare, Military and Industrial. Basis of Stationary Technology is segmented into active and passive. Based on technology it covers Mobile Exoskeleton and Stationary Exoskeleton. The Exoskeleton Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Exoskeleton Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Exoskeleton Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Ekso Bionics, ActiveLink (Panasonic Corporation), Cyberdyne, Inc., ReWalk Robotics Ltd., Rex Bionics Plc, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Suit X (U.S. Bionics Inc.), RB3D, and Hocoma. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/exoskeleton-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Exoskeleton Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Exoskeleton Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Exoskeleton Market Analysis, By End-User
- Exoskeleton Market Analysis, By Stationary Technology
- Exoskeleton Market Analysis, By Technology
- Exoskeleton Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
10.3 Fourier Intelligence
10.5 Honda Motor
10.6 Parker Hannifin Hyundai Motor
10.7 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
10.8 Rex Bionics
10.9 Daiya Industry Co.
10.10 Gobio Robot
10.13 P&S Mechanics
10.14 Gogoa Mobility Solutions
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States