Florida, January 17, 2018 : Eubiotics help in improving the nutritional value of the feed and also help in improving the health of the animals.The eubiotics are gaining a higher significance as many of the developed countries have imposed a ban on the antibiotics. The increasing health awareness of the people has also led to the rise in the demand of Eubiotics.
The global Eubiotics market, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 7 Billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7 % till 2020.
The Eubiotics market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Chr. Hansen (Denmark), Cargill Incorporated (U.S.) and ADDCON (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Kemin Industries Inc. (U.S.), and Behn Meyer (Singapore). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browser Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/eubiotics-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Eubiotics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Eubiotics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
North America will emerge as lucrative market in the coming years
The major driving factors of Eubiotics market are as follows:
- There is an increased concern related to safety of animals from diseases.
- There is restriction imposed on the use of antibiotics as a potent growth promoter.
- There is an increase in the awareness about the quality of meat and bolstered swine production in Europe and Asia Pacific.
The restraints factors of Eubiotics market are as follows:
- Low expenditure in research and development
- High cost of proteomics research.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/eubiotics-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Eubiotics Market, By Type
220.127.116.11 Research on Lactobacilli
18.104.22.168 Research on Bifidobacteria
7.2.3 Streptococcus Thermophilus
7.2.4 Other Bacteria
7.3.2 Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS)
7.3.3 Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS)
7.3.4 Mannan-Oligosaccharide (MOS)
7.4 Organic Acids
7.4.1 Formic Acid
7.4.2 Lactic Acid
7.4.3 Fumaric Acid
7.4.4 Propionic Acid
7.4.5 Acetic Acid
7.5 Essential Oils
8 Eubiotics Market, By Livestock
9 Eubiotics Market, By Form
10 Eubiotics Market, By Function
11 Eubiotics Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 BASF SE
13.3 E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
13.4 Koninklijke DSM N.V.
13.5 Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
13.7 Calpis Co., Ltd.
13.8 Lesaffre Group
13.9 Kemin Industries, Inc.
13.10 Lallemand, Inc.
13.12 Behn Meyer Group
13.13 Novus International, Inc.
13.14 Advanced Bio Nutrition Corp
13.15 Beneo Group
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States