New York, May 09, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Environmental health and safety Market for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include IHS Inc., 3E Company, International Finance Corporation, Enablon North America Corporation, SAP SE, UL LLC, and Medgate Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The environmental health & safety market is segmented on the lines of its components, end user and regional. Based on components segmentation it covers services and software. The services components are further segmented into certification, auditing, implementation, training, analytics, project management and consulting. Under software segmentation it covers energy and carbon management, environment, compliance, cost management, data analytics and quality and risk assessment. The environmental health & safety market is segmented on the lines of end user like healthcare, retail, government and public sector, manufacturing, transportation, agriculture, construction, energy and mining, chemical and petrochemical and others.
The environmental health & safety (EHS) market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8300 Million by 2024; Growing at a CAGR of more than 12% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/environmental-health-and-safety-ehs-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for environmental health & safety and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for environmental health & safety.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Environmental Health & Safety Market has been segmented as below:
By Components Analysis
• By Services
o Project Management
• By Software
o Energy and carbon management
o Environment Compliance
o Cost management
o Data analytics
o Quality and risk assessment
By End-user Analysis
Government and public sector
Energy and mining
Chemical and petrochemical
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/environmental-health-and-safety-ehs-market
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
3.2. Key Trends Analysis
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.4. Global Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, By Components, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
184.108.40.206. Quality & Risk Assessment
220.127.116.11. Data Analytics
18.104.22.168. Cost Management
22.214.171.124. Environmental Compliance
126.96.36.199. Energy & Carbon Management
188.8.131.52. Project Management
3.5. Global Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, By End-use Industry, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
3.5.2. Chemical & Petrochemical
3.5.3. Energy & Mining
3.5.8. Government & Public Sector
3.5.11. Others (Telecom & IT, Education, Marine and Aerospace & defense)
3.6. Competitive Landscape
3.6.2. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2015
3.6.3. Competitive Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- North America Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Europe Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Asia Pacific Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Middle-East & Africa (MEA) Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Latin America Environmental Health & Safety Market Analysis, 2014 – 2024 (US$ Mn)
- Company Profiles
9.1. IHS Inc.
9.1.1. Company Details (HQ, Foundation Year, Employee Strength)
9.1.2. Market Presence, By Segment and Geography
9.1.3. Key Developments
9.1.4. Strategy and Historical Roadmap
9.1.5. Revenue and Operating Profits
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States