Florida, March 8, 2018:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Market Research Report Forecast 2020
The enterprise resource planning market is expected to exceed more than USD 49.50 billion by 2020.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of enterprise resource planning with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market.
Key players profiled in the report are as below:
Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Enterprise resource planning Market has been segmented as below:
by Deployment Analysis
- On-premise deployment
- Cloud deployment
by Function Analysis
- Human resource (HR)
- Supply chain
by Verticals Analysis
- Manufacturing & Services
- Government Utilities
- Aerospace and defense
- by End User Analysis
- Large enterprises
- Medium enterprises
- Small enterprises
by Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for enterprise resource planning and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for enterprise resource planning.
4) Discussions of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summar
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Cloud ERP Market Analysis, By Component
8 Cloud ERP Market Analysis, By Function
9 Cloud ERP Market Analysis, By Deployment Mode
10 Cloud ERP Market Analysis, By Organization Size
11 Cloud ERP Market Analysis, By Vertical
12 Cloud ERP Market Analysis, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Microsoft Corporation
14.3 Oracle Corporation
14.4 SAP SE
14.6 Sage Software, Inc.
14.7 Epicor Software Corporation
14.8 Intacct Corporation
14.10 Plex Systems, Inc.
14.11 Ramco Systems
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States