New York, April 13, 2018: The Global Endoscopy Market is segmented on the lines of its product, application and regional. Product segmentation is further classified into operative devices, endoscope and visualization systems. Operative devices segmentation covers energy systems, operative hand instruments, suction/irrigation systems, access devices and others such as insufflation devices, wound protectors and snares. Endoscope is classified into rigid endoscope, capsule endoscope, flexible endoscope and robot assisted endoscope. Visualization systems segmentation covers standard definition (SD) visualization systems, ultrasound devices, and high definition (HD) visualization systems. Based on application segmentation it covers gastrointestinal surgeries, ENT surgeries, urology/gynecology surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, laparoscopy surgeries, neuro/spinal surgeries, arthroscopy surgeries and others.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Endoscopy Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Global Endoscopy Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 36.5 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 6% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/endoscopy-market-report
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Olympus Corporation, Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Karl Storz GmbH, Boston Scientific, Inc., CovidienPlc, Stryker Corporation, Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical System), Cook Medical Incorporated, Conmed Corporation, Fujifilm Holding Corporation, Smith and Nephew, Inc., and Richard Wolf GmbH.. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The major driving factors of Global Endoscopy Market are as follows:
• Technological advancements
• Increasing geriatric population
• Growing number of hospitals
The restraining factors of Global Endoscopy Market are as follows:
• Infections cause by endoscopes
• Lack of skilled physician and endoscopists
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Endoscopy and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Endoscopy Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Endoscopy Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
• Operative Devices
o Energy Systems
o Operative Hand Instruments
o Suction/Irrigation Systems
o Access Devices
o Others (Insufflation Devices, Wound Protectors, Snares)
o Rigid Endoscope
o Capsule Endoscope
o Flexible Endoscope
o Robot Assisted Endoscope
• Visualization Systems
o Standard Definition (SD) Visualization Systems
o Ultrasound Devices
o High Definition (HD) Visualization Systems
By Application Analysis
• Gastrointestinal Surgeries
• ENT Surgeries
• Urology/Gynecology Surgeries
• Cardiovascular Surgeries
• Laparoscopy Surgeries
• Neuro/Spinal Surgeries
• Arthroscopy Surgeries
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Endoscopy Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Endoscopy Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Global Endoscopy Equipment Market, By Product
7 Endoscopy Equipment Market, By Application
7.2 Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy
7.4 Obstetrics/Gynecology Endoscopy
7.6 Urology Endoscopy (Cystoscopy)
7.11 Other Applications
8 Global Endoscopy Equipment Market, By End User
9 Pricing Assessment of Endoscopy Devices
10 Global Endoscopy Equipment Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profile
12.1 Ethicon, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
12.2 Olympus Corporation
12.3 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
12.4 Karl Storz GmbH & Co.Kg
12.5 Medtronic PLC
12.6 Stryker Corporation
12.7 Boston Scientific Corporation
12.8 Pentax Medical (Hoya Corporation)
12.9 Smith & Nephew PLC
12.10 Richard Wolf GmbH
12.11 Cook Medical Incorporated
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States