Florida, February 15, 2018: The Endoscope Reprocessing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.9 Billion By 2022 at a CAGR of 8.5% in the given forecast period.
The Endoscope Reprocessing Market is segmented on the lines of its product, end-user and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers high-level disinfectants and test strips; detergents and wipes; endoscope tracking systems; endoscope drying, storage, and transport systems; automated endoscope preprocessors (AERs); and other products (brushes and flushing aids, leak testers, hookups, and sponges). Based on end-user it covers hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and other end users (diagnostic centers, mobile endoscopy facilities, and office endoscopy centers). Endoscope Reprocessing Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Endoscope Reprocessing Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Endoscope Reprocessing Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/endoscope-reprocessing-market
The Endoscope Reprocessing Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Type:
- High-Level Disinfectants & Test Strips
- Detergents & Wipes
- Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Single-Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Double-Basin Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
- Endoscope Drying, Storage, & Transport Systems
- Endoscope Tracking Systems
- Advantages of Endoscope Tracking Systems
- Other Products
By End-user Type:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Other End Users (diagnostic centers, mobile endoscopy facilities, and office endoscopy centers)
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Endoscopes are used for a variety of diagnostic, surgical, and therapeutic needs in clinical practice. The devices are often reusable and therefore require reprocessing to ensure patient safety and prevent transmission of microorganisms from one patient to the next. In recent years, there have been reported outbreaks by contaminated flexible endoscopes. The transmissions of harmful microorganisms via endoscopes are largely attributed to lapses in essential reprocessing steps. The complex design of the scopes aggravates proper cleaning due to their narrow, tight channels and microscopic crevices that cannot be easily reached. Organic debris and fluid can accumulate and settle in such tracts, enabling biofilm formation and potentially harmful microorganism growth. Therefore, proper reprocessing of endoscopes is regulated by a series of steps and procedures to ensure optimal cleaning results and thereby enhance patient safety.
The major driving factors of Endoscope Reprocessing Market are as follows:
- High Risk of Infections related to Improper Sterilization of Endoscopes
- Increasing Investments, Funds, and Grants By Government Bodies Worldwide
- Rising variety of Hospitals and Growing Hospital Investments in scrutiny Instruments
- Rising Prevalence of Diseases that need endoscopy Procedures
The restraining factors of Endoscope Reprocessing Market are as follows:
- High price of scrutiny Procedures & Reprocessing instrumentation and restricted Reimbursements in Developing Countries
- Issues relating to the security of Reprocessed Instruments
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report includeMedivators Inc., Olympus Corp., STERIS Plc., Getinge Group, Hoya Group, Laboratoires Anios, Custom Ultrasonics, Inc., SciCan Ltd (Sanavis Group), Shinva Medical Instrument co., Ltd., ARC Healthcare Solutions Inc., Antonio Matachana SA, Choyang Medical Industry Ltd., DGM Pharma-Apparate Handel Ag, MMM Medical Equipment UK LTD, Medonica Co. Ltd., Belimed AG (Metall Zug), Steelco S.P.A, and Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc. amongst others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/endoscope-reprocessing-market
Table of Contents
2 Market Research Tactics
3 Market Summary
4 Quality Market Insights
5 Endoscope Reprocessing Market Overview
6 Regulatory Market Synopsis
7 Endoscope Reprocessing Market, By Product Type
7.1 High-Level Disinfectants & Test Strips
7.2 Detergents & Wipes
7.3 Automated Endoscope Reprocessors
7.4 Endoscope Drying, Storage, & Transport Systems
7.5 Endoscope Tracking Systems
7.6 Other Products
8 Endoscope Reprocessing Market, By End-user Type
9 Endoscope Reprocessing Market, By Geographic Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Advanced Sterilization Products (A Johnson & Johnson Company)
11.2 Cantel Medical
11.3 Laboratories Anios (A Subsidiary of Ecolab Inc.)
11.5 Wassenburg Medical (A Member of Hoya)
11.6 Custom Ultrasonics
11.10 Endo-Technik W. Griesat
11.11 BES Decon (A Division of BES Rehab Ltd)
11.12 ARC Healthcare Solutions
11.13 Metrex Research
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States