New York, September 24, 2018:Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Endoscope Reprocessing Market By Product (High-level Disinfectants and Test Strips, Detergents and Wipes, Automated Endoscope Reprocesses (AERs), Endoscope Drying, Storage, and Transport Systems, Endoscope Tracking Systems); By End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2017 – 2024.”
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Endoscope Reprocessing Marketwith the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Endoscope Reprocessing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 9% in the given forecast period.
Endoscope reprocessing involves the cleanup, disinfection and sterilization of the medical instruments, and encompasses the steps of cleanup, rinsing, medical care, secondary removal, drying and storage. It is the quickest growing phase within the medical care technologies market due to rise in tide of cleaning normal and mounting pressure for sterilized and disinfected medical device in hospitals and clinics.
The Endoscope Reprocessing Market is segmented on the lines of its Product, End-User and regional. Basis of End-User is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, and other end users (diagnostic centers, mobile endoscopy facilities, and office endoscopy centers). Based on Product it covers high-level disinfectants and test strips; detergents and wipes; endoscope tracking systems; endoscope drying, storage, and transport systems; automated endoscope Reprocessors (AERs); and other products (brushes and flushing aids, leak testers, hookups, and sponges). The Endoscope Reprocessing Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browser Full Report From Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/endoscope-reprocessing-market-report
The Endoscope Reprocessing Market has been segmented as below:
- High-level Disinfectants and Test Strips
- Detergents and Wipes
- Automated Endoscope Reprocesses (AERs)
- Endoscope Drying, Storage, and Transport Systems
- Endoscope Tracking Systems
- Other Products (brushes and flushing aids, leak testers, hook-ups, and sponges)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Other End Users (diagnostic centers, mobile endoscopy facilities, and office endoscopy centers)
The major driving factors of Endoscope Reprocessing Market are as follows:
- High Risk of Infections related to Improper Sterilization of Endoscopes
- Increasing Investments, Funds, and Grants by Government Bodies Worldwide
- Rising variety of Hospitals and Growing Hospital Investments in scrutiny Instruments
- Rising Prevalence of Diseases that need scrutiny Procedures
The major restraining factors of Endoscope Reprocessing Market are as follows:
- High price of scrutiny Procedures & Reprocessing instrumentality and restricted Reimbursements in Developing Countries
- Considerations relating to the security of Reprocessed Instruments
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Endoscope Reprocessing Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Endoscope Reprocessing Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Medivators Inc. Olympus Corp., STERIS Plc. Getinge Group, Hoya Group, Laboratories Anios, Custom, Ultrasonics, Inc. SciCan Ltd (Sanavis Group) and Shinva Medical Instrument co., Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/endoscope-reprocessing-market-report
Table of Contents:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.2 Market Size Estimation and Data Triangulation
2.3 Research Assumptions
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Endoscope Reprocessing Market Analysis, By Product
- Endoscope Reprocessing Market Analysis, By End-User
- Endoscope Reprocessing Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.1 Medivators Inc.
9.2 Hoya Group
9.3 Laboratoires Anios
9.4 Medonica Co. Ltd
9.5 Belimed AG (Metall Zug)
9.6 Steelco S.P.A
9.7 Olympus Corp.
9.8 STERIS Plc.
9.9 Getinge Group
9.10 SciCan Ltd (Sanavis Group)
9.11 Shinva Medical Instrument co., Ltd.
9.12 ARC Healthcare Solutions Inc
9.13 Custom Ultrasonics, Inc.
9.14 Choyang Medical Industry Ltd
9.15 DGM Pharma-Apparate Handel Ag
9.16 MMM Medical Equipment UK LTD
9.17 Antonio Matachana SA
9.18 Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States