New York, May 10, 2018: The Emotion Detection and Recognition (EDR) market is growing considerably and it is expected to grow more with the increasing demand in consulting and integration as a service in emotion detection technology and by day today technological changes. The EDR market will grow at a CAGR of 31.0% and it is expected to cross USD 38.00 Billion by 2022, from USD 5.0 Billion in 2015. The overall market has been segmented by service, application area, technology, software tool, and end user. This study broadly covers four main regions North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
The Emotion Detection and Recognition (EDR) market will grow at a CAGR of 31.0% and it is expected to cross USD 38.00 Billion by 2022, from USD 5.0 Billion in 2015.
Browse Full Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/emotion-detection-and-recognition-edr-market
Scope of the Report: This report is segmented as below.
- Storage and Maintenance
- Consulting and Integration
By Application Area
- Healthcare and Medical Emergency
- Law Enforcement
- Surveillance and Monitoring
- Entertainment and Consumer Electronics
- Marketing and Advertisement
By Software Tool
- Facial Expression Recognition
- Bio-Sensing Software Tools
- Speech and Voice Recognition
- Bio-sensors technology (EEG, EMG, ECG, GSR, Eye Tracking & Wearable)
- Pattern Recognition
- Feature extraction and 3-D modeling
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Machine Learning
- Records Management Technology
- Big Data Analytics
By End User (Target Audience)
- Security Agencies
Companies Profiled in this report are as below:
- Beyond Verbal Communication Ltd.
- Kairos AR, Inc.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Emotion Detection and Recognition Market Analysis, By Technology
8 Market Analysis, By Software Tool
9 Emotion Detection and Recognition Market Analysis, By Service
10 Market Analysis, By Application Area
11 Market Analysis, By End User
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Key Innovators
14.2 Beyond Verbal
14.3 Crowdemotion Ltd.
14.4 Emotient, an Apple Company
14.6 Kairos Ar, Inc.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay