New York, March 14, 2018:
Electrosurgery Market Forecast 2018 to 2021
The Electro Surgery Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5.17 Billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 3.9 % in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Electro Surgery Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Covidienplc (Medtronic) (Ireland),CONMED Corporation (U.S.), Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.) (subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson (U.S.)), Olympus Corporation (Japan), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), ErbeElektromedizin GmbH (Germany), BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), and Bovie Medical Corporation (U.S.). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electro-surgery-market
The Electro Surgery Market has been segmented as below:
By Type of Surgery Analysis:
- General Surgeries
- Gynecological Surgeries
- Urological Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Cosmetic Surgeries
- Other Surgeries [ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat), Dermatology, and Ophthalmic Surgeries]
By Product Analysis
- Electrosurgical Generators
- Electrosurgical Instruments & Accessories
- Electrosurgical Instruments
- Bipolar Electrosurgical Instruments
- Advanced Vessel Sealing Instruments
- Bipolar Forceps
- Monopolar Electrosurgical Instruments
- Electrosurgical Pencils
- Electrosurgical Electrodes
- Suction Coagulators
- Monopolar Forceps
- Bipolar Electrosurgical Instruments
- Electrosurgical Accessories
- Patient Return Electrodes or Dispersive Electrodes
- Cords, Cables, and Adapters
- Others (Foot Switches, Carts, and Tip Cleaners)
- Argon and Smoke Management Systems
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Electro Surgery Marketand related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Electro Surgery Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Electro Surgery Marketon geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electro-surgery-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Technological Advancements in Electrosurgical Instruments
126.96.36.199 Rising Number of Medical, Cosmetic, and Plastic Surgeries
188.8.131.52 Increasing Demand for Minimally Invasive Surgeries
184.108.40.206 Rising Number of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
220.127.116.11 Growing Number of Age-Related Surgeries
18.104.22.168 Healthcare Reforms in the U.S.
22.214.171.124 Frequent Product Recalls
126.96.36.199 Risks Associated With Electrosurgical Procedures
188.8.131.52 Emerging Countries
184.108.40.206 Expected Increase in the Number of Bariatric Procedures Due to Growing Obesity Prevalence
220.127.116.11 Increasing Pricing Pressure on Market Players
18.104.22.168 Stiff Competition Among Market Players
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Electrosurgery Market, By Product
8 Global Electrosurgery Market, By Type of Surgery
9 Electrosurgery Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Medtronic PLC
11.3 Olympus Corporation
11.4 Conmed Corporation
11.5 B. Braun Melsungen AG
11.6 Johnson & Johnson
11.7 Bovie Medical Corporation
11.8 Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH
11.9 Applied Medical Resources Corporation
11.10 Megadyne Medical Products, Inc.
11.11 Bowa-Electronic GmbH & Co. Kg
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States