New York, May 10, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets on Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Lonza Group (Switzerland), and QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands). Merck Millipore (U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), and Takara Bio, Inc. (Japan). Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market is expected to exceed more than US$1.15 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 5.4% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electrophoresis-reagents-market
The Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market is segmented on the lines of its product, end user, application and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers dyes, gels, buffers, others reagents. Based on end user segmentation it covers academic & research institutions, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, hospitals & diagnostic centers, other end users. Based on application segmentation it covers protein analysis, DNA & RNA analysis. Based on technique segmentation it covers gel electrophoresis, capillary electrophoresis.
The major driving factors of Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market are as follows:
- Increasing occurrence of cancer, infectious diseases, and genetic disorders
- Expanding funding for genomic and proteomic research
- Highly increasing geriatric population
- New innovations technological advancements in electrophoresis reagents
- Expansion number of industry academic research collaborations
The restraining factors of Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market are as follows:
- Time-reduced operations and limited sample analysis through gel electrophoresis
- Safety affairs Associated With Mutagenic Nucleic Acid Dyes
- Presence of alternative technologies offering better efficiency and results
The Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis:
- Other Dyes
- Polyacrylamide Gel
- Agarose Gel
- Starch Gel
- TBE Buffer
- TAE Buffer
- Other Buffers
- Other Reagents
By End User Analysis:
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Other End Users
By Application Analysis:
- Protein Analysis
- DNA & RNA Analysis
By Technique Analysis:
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Capillary Electrophoresis
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
You Can Buy Full Report @: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electrophoresis-reagents-market
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market, By Product
8 Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market, By Technique
9 Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market, By Application
10 Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market, By End User
11 Global Electrophoresis Reagents Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
13.2 Thermo Fisher Scientific
13.3 Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
13.4 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
13.5 Qiagen N.V.
13.6 Merck Millipore
13.7 GE Healthcare
13.8 Agilent Technologies, Inc.
13.9 Lonza Group, AG
13.10 Takara Bio, Inc.
13.11 Harvard Bioscience, Inc.
13.12 Sebia Group
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States