New York, May 23, 2018: The Electronic Shelf Label Market is segmented on the lines of its product, components, store type, communication technology and regional. Basis of product is segmented into LCD ESLs, Segmented e-Paper ESLs and Full Graphic e-Paper ESLs. Based on components it covers Displays, Batteries, Transceivers and Processors. Based on store type it covers Hyper Markets, Super Markets, on-food Retail Stores and Specialty Stores. Based on communication technology it covers Radio Frequency (RF), Infrared (IR), Near Field Communication (NFC) and Visible Light Communication (VLC).
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Electronic Shelf Label Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Electronic Shelf Label Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.25 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 24% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electronic-shelf-label-market
The major driving factors of Electronic Shelf Label Market are as follows:
- Spurring Demand for Automation in Retail business
- Rigorous Government Rules in Developed Countries for Precise Product evaluation
- Rising Replacement of typical Paper Tags
The major restraining factors of Electronic Shelf Label Market are as follows:
- Higher value of Installation
The Electronic Shelf Label Market has been segmented as below:
- Full Graphic e-Paper ESLs
- Segmented e-Paper ESLs
- LCD ESLs
By Store Type:
- Specialty Stores
- Super Markets
- Hyper Markets
- Non-food Retail Stores
By Communication Technology:
- Visible Light Communication (VLC)
- Infrared (IR)
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Electronic Shelf Label Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Electronic Shelf Label Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Pricer AB, Black Label Solutions, Opticon, Inc., troniTAG GmbH, Cicor Technologies, Immediad Group, CSY Retail Systems Ltd., RSJ Software GmbH, implexis GmbH, Store Electronic Systems S.A., Displaydata Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., and E Ink Holdings, Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Electronic Shelf Label Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Electronic Shelf Label Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electronic-shelf-label-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Electronic Shelf Label Market Analysis, By Product
- Electronic Shelf Label Market Analysis, By Component
- Electronic Shelf Label Market Analysis, By Store Type
- Electronic Shelf Label Market Analysis, By Communication Technology
- Electronic Shelf Label Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
11.2 E Ink Holdings
11.4 NZ Electronic Shelf Labelling
11.6 Diebold Nixdorf
11.7 Samsung Electro-Mechanics
11.8 Opticon Sensors Europe
11.9 Teraoka Seiko
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States