New York, June 08: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Electronic Recycling Market By Type of processed material Analysis (Plastic resins, Copper, Steel); By Type of equipment Analysis (Computers, Industrial, Telecom, Consumer); By Source of equipment Analysis (Consumers/residential, Government agencies, Schools/universities, Manufacturers/Industry users, Commercial) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”
How Big is the Global Electronic Recycling Market?
The Global Electronic Recycling Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 76 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 23% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electronic-recycling-market
Computer recycling, electronic recycling or e-waste recycling is the disassembly and separation of additives and raw materials of waste electronics. Despite the fact that the methods of re-use, donation and restore aren’t strictly recycling.They’re different common sustainable approaches to eliminate it waste. Digital recycling helps to recover valuable metals by means of making sure that toxic and dangerous substance are handled well thereby minimizing the environmental effect associated with mining. Even though recycling of e-waste pose clean blessings, loss of recycling cognizance and regulatory infrastructure have resulted to low recycling price.
The major driving factors of Global Electronic Recycling Market are as follows:
- Rising consumption of electronic products
- Raise in government concern towards the environment
- Urban mining
The restraining factors of Global Electronic Recycling Market are as follows:
- Need efficiency in collection method
- Need recycling technologies
The Global Electronic Recycling Market is segmented on the lines of its type of processed material, type of equipment, source of equipment, and regional. Type of processed material is further classified into plastic resins, copper, steel and others. Plastic resins are classified into polycarbonate, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, high impact polystyrene, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, polystyrene and others. Type of equipment is classified into computers, industrial, telecom, consumer and others. Based on source of equipment segmentation it covers consumers/residential, government agencies, schools/universities, manufacturers /industry users and commercial. The Global Electronic Recycling Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Electronic Recycling and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Electronic Recycling Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Electronic Recycling Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include AERC Recycling Solutions, American Retroworks Inc., A2Z Group, Dlubak Glass Company, CRT Recycling Ltd., Eco-Tech Environmental Services Inc., Fortune Plastic & Metal Inc., Sims Metal Management Limited, MBA Polymers Inc., and UniversalRecyclers.com. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Electronic Recycling Market has been segmented as below:
By Type of processed material Analysis
- Plastic resins
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- High impact polystyrene (HIPS)
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
By Type of equipment Analysis
By Source of equipment Analysis
- Government agencies
- Manufacturers/Industry users
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Electronic Recycling Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Global Electronic Recycling Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States