New York, February 28, 2018:
Electric Mobility Market Forecast 2018 to 2022
The Electric Mobility Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 60 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of xx% in the given forecast period.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Electric Mobility Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Autobleue, Bolloré, CityCar, City CarShare and Kandi Technologies. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electric-mobility-market
The Electric Mobility Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type:
- E-Scooter Sharing Services
- E-Scooter Battery Swap Networks
- EVs in Shared Mobility Services
- EVs in Car sharing Services
- Autonomous Ride-Hailing Services
- EV Charging Infrastructure
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Electric Mobility Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for devices related to Electric Mobility Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electric-mobility-market
Table of Contents
2 Report Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Electric Mobility Market Analysis, By Application
4.2.3 E-Scooter Sharing Services
4.2.4 E-Scooter Battery Swap Networks
4.3 EVs in Shared Mobility Services
4.3.1 EVs in Car sharing Services
4.3.3 Autonomous Ride-Hailing Services
4.4 EV Charging Infrastructure
5 Electric Mobility Market Analysis, By Region
6 Competitive Overview
7 Company Profiles
7.4 City CarShare
7.5 Kandi Technologies
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States