New York, November 21, 2017 /Financeswire/: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Electric Mobility Market By Application Type (E-Buses, E-PTWs, EVs in Shared Mobility Services, EV Charging Infrastructure) and by Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022”.
Consumers around the globe are increasingly searching for new products and services that will enable improved mobility in large city centers. Simultaneously, cities are strategizing on how to reduce traffic congestion and meet aggressive climate action plans. Electric mobility (e-mobility) devices provide a comprehensive and citywide approach to meeting these goals while transitioning toward cleaner energy sources and reducing traffic congestion.
The Electric Mobility Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 60 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of xx% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Electric Mobility Market are as follows:
- Low consumer awareness and gasoline prices
- Lack of long-term city strategies
The restraining factors of Electric Mobility Market are as follows:
- High purchase prices
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/electric-mobility-market
The Electric Mobility Market is segmented on the lines of its application and regional. Based on application it covers Electric buses (e-buses), electric bicycles (e-bikes), electric scooters (e-scooters), and plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs). Electric Mobility Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Electric Mobility Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for devices related to Electric Mobility Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Electric Mobility Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Autobleue, Bolloré, CityCar, City CarShare and Kandi Technologies. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Electric Mobility Market has been segmented as below:
By Application Type:
- E-Scooter Sharing Services
- E-Scooter Battery Swap Networks
- EVs in Shared Mobility Services
- EVs in Car sharing Services
- Autonomous Ride-Hailing Services
- EV Charging Infrastructure
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States