New York, May 09, 2018: The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global E-Prescribing Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Henry Schein, Inc., Cerner Corporation, athenahealth, Inc., DrFirst, eClinicalWorks, Health Fusion, Inc., and Practice Fusion, Inc. are a few to mention. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Global E-Prescribing Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 1.5 billion by 2022 and will grow at a CAGR of more than 25% in the given forecast period.
You Can Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/e-prescribing-market-report
The major driving factors of Global E-Prescribing Market are as follows:
- Increasing need for improved healthcare quality.
- Minimize medication errors.
- A large number of hospitals, healthcare and medical in developing economies are rising implementing electronic health record systems (EHRs).
The restraining factors of Global E-Prescribing Market are as follows:
- High initial costs and risks associated to security and privacy of patients data.
- Insufficient IT skill and low availability of high speed broadband facilities.
The E-prescribing market is segmented on the lines of its product, component, delivery mode, usage mode, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers integrated system and stand-alone system. Under component segmentation it covers software, hardware and services. Delivery mode is classified into web-based, cloud-based and licensed or on-premise mode. Based on usage mode it covers hand-held devices and PC-based. Under end user segmentation it covers hospitals and office-based physicians.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global E-Prescribing Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global E-Prescribing Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Global E-Prescribing Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Integrated system
- Stand-alone system
By Component Analysis
By Delivery mode Analysis
• Licensed or on-premise
By Usage Mode Analysis
• Hand-held devices
By End User Analysis
• Office-based physicians
By Regional Analysis
• North America
• Rest of the World
Buy Full Research Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/e-prescribing-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 E-Prescribing Market : Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
6.1 Industry Trends
6.1.1 Specialty Prescribing
6.1.2 Growing Consolidation in the Global Market
6.1.3 Growing Demand for Cloud-Based Solutions
6.2 Hcit Adoption Trends in the U.S.
6.3 Evolution of E-Prescribing in the U.S.
6.4 Regulatory Analysis
6.4.1 North America
7 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Product
8 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Delivery Mode
9 Global E-Prescribing Market, By End User
10 Global E-Prescribing Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles (Page No. – 139)
12.1 Epic Systems Corporation
12.2 Cerner Corporation
12.3 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.4 Athenahealth, Inc.
12.5 Quality Systems, Inc.
12.6 Medical Information Technology, Inc.
12.7 Relayhealth Corporation
12.8 Surescripts-Rxhub, LLC.
12.9 Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.
12.10 Henry Schein, Inc.
12.11 Drfirst, Inc.
12.12 Change Healthcare Holdings, Inc.
12.13 Practice Fusion, Inc.
12.14 Greenway Health LLC
12.15 GE Healthcare
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States