New York, May 22, 2018: The E Health Market is segmented on the lines of its type, end user and regional. Based on type is segmented into solution and service. Based on end user is segmented into Healthcare Providers, Payers, Healthcare Consumers, Pharmacies and Other End Users.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of E Health Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The E Health Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 136 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 21% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/e-health-market
The major driving factors of E Health Market are as follows:
- Increasing Government Initiatives Supporting the Use of eHealth Solutions and Services
- High Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Shift Towards Patient-Centric Healthcare Delivery
- Shortage of Healthcare Professionals
The major restraining factors of E Health Market are as follows:
- High Cost of Deployment and Maintenance of eHealth Solutions
The major opportunities factor of E Health Market are as follows:
- Growth Opportunities in Emerging Nations
- Growing Mhealth, Telehealth, and Remote Patient Monitoring Markets
The major challenges factor of E Health Market are as follows:
- Security Concerns Related to Privacy, Licensure, and Data Breaches
- Lack of Skilled IT Professionals
The E Health Market has been segmented as below:
- eHealth Solutions
- eHealth Services
By End User
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Consumers
- Other End Users
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for E Health Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for E Health Market
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report GE Healthcare, Cerner, Allscripts, Mckesson, Philips, Siemens Healthineers, IBM, Optum, Medtronic, Epic Systems, Athenahealth and Cisco Systems. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Buy Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/e-health-market
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all E Health Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Field-Erected Cooling Tower Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Summary with Insights
- Market Overview
- E Health Market Analysis, By Product & Service
- E Health Market Analysis, By End User
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
8.1 GE Healthcare
8.6 Siemens Healthineers
8.10 Epic Systems
8.12 Cisco Systems
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States